Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I wore Cake Smash last night since it's a favourite of mine and I rarely wear it. It made me feel even better when I was sitting on the bus surrounded by these girls wearing cheap commercial perfume.

I wore Halloween: Las Vegas last night, with an extra dab of Snake Oil, and it felt perfect. Wine, smoke, cake.

Decided that it would be appropriate to try out one of my Luper decants today and picked My Sweetest Lesbia, but it's not liking me all that well. When I get home from work I'll probably put on Cthulhu in Love since it's appropriate for the holiday, I know I like it, and I also like wearing slightly foody stuff to work out at the gym. :twisted:

Edited by neptuneanblues

I opted for chocolates (Gelt 11 on pulse points and a little Bliss in my hair) last night for work since they stay light enough on me and I got to deliver my little gifts to patients, so even though I couldn't hand out chocolate it still felt appropriate. I had planned on wearing my First Kiss set today.. but since it is cold and rainy, and I have the day off, I think I'll stick with my Bourbon Vanilla bath oil and a little White Sandalwood & Fig in my hair tonight. The WS&F is too much for work, but it'll be a nice warm addition to my night in with my bestie I think.. plus I am pretty sure I can enable her some more since BPTP has so many products that will fit her low-chemical ideals. :twisted: :lol:

Edited by wishingwell

Last year I wore Khajuraho, but this year I felt like something sweeter and pink, so I chose Beaver Moon '10. Maybe I'll put some Cthulhu in Love on my wrists later too.

Wore Anactoria 2010 yesterday (oh gods, I love that one) and today I've got a bit of a stomach issue so I'm waiting until I feel better later before I put anything on.

Today is the first Valentine's Day since I was 17 that I haven't been with my husband. He loved Glowing Vulva on me, so in his memory that is what I am wearing.

I wore Before the Snowy Window this morning, as it was one of my Valentine gifts from my husband. Tonight, I'm gonna wear L'Essence de la Folie, which I conned, er, inquisited out of the goblins. ;)

I'm wearing Spirit of the Komachi Cherry Tree in honor of the DC Cherry Blossom Festival, even though I can't make it up this year. Such a gorgeous scent.

The Host of the Air has been my St. Patrick's Day scent since I got it. It's becoming tradition - get the Yeats book out of the library and wear the Yeats perfume.

Edited by chaismolokom

I wore Hunter to the midnight premiere of the Hunger Games. Seemed like the only fitting scent for Katniss. :)

Heh, that's awesome. I was actually wearing Half-Elven Ranger when we saw it on Friday, but not on purpose (I thought we were going to see John Carter!), so I don't know if I can claim any credit for that or not... :)

I'm wearing Pink Moon 2012, because I smell like Easter should - clouds of pink spun sugar with ribbons of white chocolate. :wub2:

I wore Celeste today, because my mom wore Celeste and I thought it would be double the amazingness to double-bask in it :lol: It was, and she got a compliment from another guest at dinner. So I'll take that as a compliment to me too!

I wore Dawn - Mother today, I thought it was a good Easter scent, although roses are summery and not spring, roses make me think of the numious beauty of Easter.

I wore The Phoenix in Spring to our Easter celebration. Phoenixes seem thematically appropriate for the original intent of the holiday, and it has dandelion in it, which is my bunny's favorite food. But really I just picked it because it smells so nice and springtimey.

I wore Great Grey Witch when I went into labor for the birth of my daughter last week.

GGW is one of my go-to peaceful/calming scents, and the throw is subtle enough that I thought it would be a good choice even with the scent sensitivity that can accompany labor. It worked beautifully. I will always have a special place in my heart for GGW now.

I wore Great Grey Witch when I went into labor for the birth of my daughter last week.

GGW is one of my go-to peaceful/calming scents, and the throw is subtle enough that I thought it would be a good choice even with the scent sensitivity that can accompany labor. It worked beautifully. I will always have a special place in my heart for GGW now.

Oh gosh, I just have to say, that's beautiful. There couldn't possibly be a better olfactory connection. Congratulations on your new baby girl!

We took the whole posse to Fort Bridger this weekend for the annual Mountain Man Rendezvous. (Still jealous of all the people who got to see the labbies at D*Con this weekend, but at least I got to dress up).

My era-appropriate costume was rounded off by the liberal application of TOMBSTONE. I love that scent.