Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

Passionate Shepherd...heather, clover and Irish moss...aye, tis a fine time o' year!

Man, I wish I still had my decant of Passionate Shepherd! It'll probably be The Hell-Gate of Ireland for me instead, since I know where that one is. :)

I wore The Harp of Cnoc I'Chosgair on Sunday during my city's St. Patrick's Day parade. And The Passionate Shepherd sounds like a lovely idea for today. :cheers:

I was stumped at first because the Irish-themed scents are usually too green for me. But then I realized that the scent I've been wearing all week has a (kinda) Irish name: Banshee Beat. So that's what I'm wearing. :D

I would have gone with Dana O'Shee, but it always puts me to sleep so I save it for bedtime.

I wore The Host of the Air today. :wub2:

I thought about wearing Dublin, but I only have one more application left in my imp, and I just couldn't bring myself to use it all up. :lol:

I wore The Host of the Air today. :wub2:

Me, too! Green and springy and perfect for the occasion and the lovely weather we had today. :D

Given how chocolatey and spicy fruit it smells on me, I do believe The Feast for The Greatly Revered Ones makes an appropriate scent for me to wear this Easter :)

Yum.

I'm thinking that tomorrow is a CD023 day. It's fun, sweet and pastel smelling, so it's perfect for Easter.

I have a Vanilla Chaos Theory that smells like orange lik-m-aid with some a floral undertone. I think it'll work.

I started off the day with Red Lace, and it was sweet and snuggly and awesome. I may have to seriously think about buying a backup bottle before it leaves Dark Delicacies. :wub2:

Mictecacihuatl -- that was as appropriate a blend as I could find in my collection for Cinco de Mayo! :D

Thirteen (Nov. '09, the Miskatonic Valley one :D ), of course!

Anybody else?