Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
babykitty

Scent for Halloween?

I'm wearing Zombi tomorrow night. I'm not dressing, but I'm expecting to be overtired, lots to do tomorrow, so I should look the part!

Seems only right to wear Samhain on, well, Samhain. Good thing I looooooove that scent! Though I think I'll layer it with Dance Macabre to give it a bit more woody dryness. They smell AMAZING together.

I was saying that Samhain seems the obvious choice today, plus it's my favorite scent. But there are so many other amazing scents to add as well. I wonder what Bonfire Night or Devil's Night layered under Samhain would be like. I may have to try it.

I'm torn. I have The Witching TIme of Night BUT...I have a BPAL package arriving today with Mourning Moon and an imp of The Witch's Garden......

It's gotta be a witch thang :P

Wearing Arachnina today, to go with the spidery-vampire outfit. :P I feel like I should wear Graveyard Dirt, though, so I might swap (or layer?).

I'm not doing anything special tonight, just a horror movie marathon at my friend's house, but I'm wearing Pumpkin Queen today! If it's faded by the time I leave work I may put on Sticky Pillowcase for the evening. I'm also wearing my BPTP Trick shirt.

Last night of course I wore Devil's Night.

Mmmm. I decided to experiment with my Halloween scent this year. I had an idea I wanted to try and I'm very glad I did. :3 I layered Gingerbread Poppet with Jack and wow, it's so delicious. :P It's like spicy pumpkin cookies! Now I just need to find a recipe to match . . . Ha!

It's so fantastic, I've been telling everyone about it all day. :D

I'm not doing all that much today. I'm debating whether to wear Samhain or Sugar Skull today... Samhain is my favorite, but I haven't given Sugar Skull any love this year.

I also need to decide what to wear on election day! :P

Happy Halloween my pretties! :P

I'm wearing Black Lace today. I thought about wearing something else later, but I don't have the slightest inclination to wash this off. LOL. Anyone else ever notice that Black Lace is the perfect Halloween scent?

ETA: Maybe I should say the perfect elegant Halloween scent.

Edited by ObsidianSwirl71

I'm doing tarot at a party tonight so naturally it's Mme. Moriarty. And I just sent myself on a Mme. Moriarty bender because every time I wear it after having not touched it for awhile I become obsessed with smelling like Mme. Moriarty. Guess anothe back up bottle better hitch a ride with my Yule order.

I meant to wear Bed of Nails with my Halloween costume today and I completely forgot. Oh well.

I'm wearing Fearful Pleasure today. I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to wear with my Nurse Joker costume - either Samhain or Graveyard Dirt. :P

With 2 kids under 4 I think Sticky Pillowcase is the very best scent for me tonight. :P Last year I wore Pirate Moon which is still one of my all time favorites.

my daughter and i (as tink and "enchanted" chick giselle, respectively, joined by an unscented but sweet pink toddlerangelfairy) jointly slathered on a frimp of poisoned apple i had lying around. too bad it's not strong enough to waft on me. it's really pretty.

With my American McGee's Alice costume I will be wearing Alice layered with either Brom Bones or Hand of Glory - I can't decide. (I debated Antique Lace with either of those... and tested it with the Brom Bones - AMAZING, but I think I want some carnation awesomeness.)

I wore Sticky Pillowcase on one wrist and Samhain '07 on the other for Halloween. I was dressed up as a sugar skull, but unfortunately don't have a bottle of it so I made do.

Together, I smelled like trick-or-treating :P

I layered Agony of Heartache over Temple Viper and it was a fabulous combination. The spiciness of Temple Viper blended nicely with the herby Agony. One of my friends couldn't stop huffing my wrist!