Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I just got my first order of bottles (mostly Yule 2007 scents), so took photos to share.

archangelwinter.jpg jolasveinar.jpg

midwintereve.jpg snowwhite2007.jpg

theunicorn.jpg

Edited by nightchild80

reindeer poop? stress relief elixer?

i am so kicking myself for not going to the will-call yesterday.

:P

Gifts and their festive labels

Oh how cute! That was very sweet of the Lab to do that for all you will-callers. :D

So how's the Poop? :P Is it a foody or earthy smell?? Inquiring minds want to know.

I love the christmas lights around the Reindeer Poop label. :P

Does anyone know where I can find a collective group of pics of all the Lunacy tees?

Thanks!

On the 'new' page of the trading post site you can scroll down and see thumbnails of past tees, and there are some in the trading post gallery. There are a couple in the shirt sizing thread as well, I'm pretty sure.

Thank you, TheIceMaiden! Old Moon is so gorgeous! :P I can't wait to get it.

I loved the Honey Mone label so much...it broke my heart that I didn't really care for the scent--it smelled like Lancome's Tresor on me--- and thus I swapped it and lost viewing my purdy label. I whoever did the artwork does more in that style.

Can someone please post a picture of this year's Krampus label? The photo one, not the parchment one. I can't find a picture anywhere. :P

I WANT the first Krampus label. I just don't want his red muskiness.

Also, I may be dense and this may've already been stated, multiple times, but I just noticed that on my bottle of Egg Nog :P it lists the notes in the blend! How cool is that?

a few weeks ago I won an eBay auction that Puddin put up for a bottle of Sugar Skull, and I'm curious whether or not the year can be determined by the label art as it wasn't specified in the auction. Does the label for all Sugar Skulls look the same?

It's a non-glossy paper label, and there's no year on it (because if there was I wouldn't be asking the question).

gallery_10993_2_89494.png

a few weeks ago I won an eBay auction that Puddin put up for a bottle of Sugar Skull, and I'm curious whether or not the year can be determined by the label art as it wasn't specified in the auction. Does the label for all Sugar Skulls look the same?

It's a non-glossy paper label, and there's no year on it (because if there was I wouldn't be asking the question).

I just bought a bottle exactly like that from another forumite and was told it's from 2005.

ETA: Each year's Halloween blends have different labels, but all the blends from the same year look similar (or at least they did this year). I believe in 2006 there was a mostly black label with a witch on it, and this year there's a colorful background with a swirly black design and colored text (the background and text color is different for each scent).

ETA 2: The grouped scents, like the Pumpkin Patch and Haunted House blends had their own sets of labels though. Those were different.

I hope this isn't as confusing as it's seeming now that I'm reading it back!

Edited by Delirium1009

I just bought a bottle exactly like that from another forumite and was told it's from 2005.

That's the year that I was thinking it was, because that's the year that the other 2 bottles I won at the same time were from. However I was reluctant to just presume that I was right about that.

thanks a lot for the response :P