Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Does anyone have Lupercalia or B Movies labels yet? :P

I have one Lupercalia label. I'm at work so I can't take a picture right now, so, erm, here's a place holder until I can.

I have Anactoria -- it's the same style as the Smut label, but different colors. The main part of the label is blue, and above the name there are the face of a couple, in color rather than black and white.

Your wish is my command; I just posted the B Movies in the label gallery. :)

Squee! :D I love them! I can't wait until I get my order! :D

Your wish is my command; I just posted the B Movies in the label gallery. :D

Thank you! :D

And those are awesome. *drools* Too bad I can only convince myself to get decants.

Your wish is my command; I just posted the B Movies in the label gallery. :)

Thank you! :D

And those are awesome. *drools* Too bad I can only convince myself to get decants.

You're welcome! Now if someone would just post the Lupercalias and Love Poems ... :D

I've read some of the reviews for GC scents and a few have mentioned images on the GC bottles. So I was wondering if certain scents in the GC have images and if so, have the images been discontinued? And what bottles feature the images and any one have any pics? :P

I've read some of the reviews for GC scents and a few have mentioned images on the GC bottles. So I was wondering if certain scents in the GC have images and if so, have the images been discontinued? And what bottles feature the images and any one have any pics? :P

Well, the Neil Gaiman, Good Omens and Stardust scents all have picture labels. And the Salon scents too, of course. Among the "regular" GC scents (the ones priced at $15 a bottle) the only one that I can think of with a picture on the label is Schroedinger's Cat. At one point Snake Oil bottles came with Carnaval Diabolique special labels but that's over. Rapaccini's Garden scents all come with stilized labels, different from the rest of the GC's, but no pictures per se other than botanical motifs.

Edited by Mrs.Black

The Panaceas all come with a triple dagger in heart label, like the BPTP locket. Ars Draconis has purple labels with pink writing, but I can't remember for the life of me what kind of design was on them, if any. The Muses that were recently discontinued had really pretty pictures - I especially loved Erato's label, but sadly not her scent. I remember Night-Gaunt, Shoggoth, and Miskatonic University having parchment-colored labels and their names really large in a cool looking font. And... that's all I can remember at the moment. =)

Someone who goes to will-call regularly will be able to remember better... but as I recall, one of the pirate scents -- probably Jolly Roger -- had a jolly roger label.

The Picnic in Arkham series has the elder symbol on its labels.

I think all of the collections with unique labels have been mentioned, but there are definitely random scents that get their own labels.

my Dragon's Milk bottle (Ars Draconis) has a red dragon outlined on a black background with purple writing.

The Panaceas all come with a triple dagger in heart label, like the BPTP locket.

Not all of 'em. Grr, Ugh, and Oof, at the very least, are white labels that have the scent's name in big colored letters.

At one point Snake Oil bottles came with Carnaval Diabolique special labels but that's over. Rapaccini's Garden scents all come with stilized labels, different from the rest of the GC's, but no pictures per se other than botanical motifs.

I think Snake Oil does still - or maybe once again - have that Carnaval Diabolique label, or at least the last two bottles I've seen from the Lab did! :P

Now if someone would just post the Lupercalias and Love Poems ... :P

I know how to take a hint! :D

I tried to upload it to the community gallery, but it says I've used all of my disk space... um, okay. So if anyone wants to save this and upload it to the forum, please feel free.

s640x480.jpg

Now if someone would just post the Lupercalias and Love Poems ... :P

I know how to take a hint! :D

I tried to upload it to the community gallery, but it says I've used all of my disk space... um, okay. So if anyone wants to save this and upload it to the forum, please feel free.

YAY! Thank you! (I wanted to see the font so I could look for something similar for my decants. :D)

The Panaceas all come with a triple dagger in heart label, like the BPTP locket.

Not all of 'em. Grr, Ugh, and Oof, at the very least, are white labels that have the scent's name in big colored letters.

Oh yeah - forgot those! Oopsie.

The Panaceas all come with a triple dagger in heart label, like the BPTP locket. Ars Draconis has purple labels with pink writing, but I can't remember for the life of me what kind of design was on them, if any. The Muses that were recently discontinued had really pretty pictures - I especially loved Erato's label, but sadly not her scent. I remember Night-Gaunt, Shoggoth, and Miskatonic University having parchment-colored labels and their names really large in a cool looking font. And... that's all I can remember at the moment. =)

The Ars Draconis artwork includes a profile of a dragon, at least on the two I've got. Very handsome.

At one point Snake Oil bottles came with Carnaval Diabolique special labels but that's over.

No, they still come this way...this was a (quite probably) permanent change.

I've read some of the reviews for GC scents and a few have mentioned images on the GC bottles. So I was wondering if certain scents in the GC have images and if so, have the images been discontinued? And what bottles feature the images and any one have any pics? :D

I agree. If someone would be kind enough to upload some of them as well. I can upload Urania. :P

This is me begging and pleading for a pic of a Love Poems label - any of 'em! All of 'em! Whatever you've got!

I'd really like to see Parentalia, too.

Pretty pleeeeeease with smellies on top? :P

This is me begging and pleading for a pic of a Love Poems label - any of 'em! All of 'em! Whatever you've got!

I'd really like to see Parentalia, too.

Pretty pleeeeeease with smellies on top? :P

It's not the best but it's nighttime here and my best pics are taken in the daylight. 876944.JPG

I hope this is not to large, if it is (Mods) please let me know and I will provide a link instead.

ETA: BaB ... the background has a very very faint light gray poem on the label.

Edited by beachbabealways

It's not the best but it's nighttime here and my best pics are taken in the daylight. 876944.JPG

I hope this is not to large, if it is (Mods) please let me know and I will provide a link instead.

Thank you so much, BBA! That is totally not what I expected ... good thing I didn't go down the script-romantic font path I was thinking about. It looks like the scent name is in a sort of typewritery font ... interesting!

THANK YOU! :P

Thank you so much, BBA! That is totally not what I expected ... good thing I didn't go down the script-romantic font path I was thinking about. It looks like the scent name is in a sort of typewritery font ... interesting!

THANK YOU! :P

It puts me in mind of Christian typing his romantic stuff in Moulin Rouge...

I am so in love with Anactoria's label! That blue is one of my favorite shades. It's odd, because the scent seems so golden to me (and others), but I don't care, I just love it. It makes me think of the Mediterranean, which I have never seen in person, but someday I will!

I think I might be late with this, but when somebody asked about GC scents with special labels, did I miss somebody mentioning that Rappaccini's Garden scents all have pretty labels? I love them!

ETA: Oh. I can read. Yes, it was mentioned.

Edited by cordia