Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

If anyone's wondering, yes, the labels for the Snake Pit-or at least King Cobra-have now changed. I got KC in my recent order and it looks like a painting of a cobra, different to the photo that came before.

I'd take a picture (along with my Yvaine and Fairy Market labels, also gorgeous) if my camera wasn't broken...

They've all changed. :P

Gee, I guess I will have to reorder :D LOL - clearly I have to have a set with new labels.

Wow, I love Julie Dillon's work. It's luminous. I hope we get to see more of her work in conjunction with BPAL.

Are the images listed under the Good Omens category the ones that were used for the bottle art?

Seconded! I hope we get to see more of her work on future releases. Or that all the work she has done ends up as a blend. Want. More. Good. Omens.

Camera phone picture of 13: July 07 It's so pretty and pink and bright.

It's the preppy BPAL! :D I can't wait to get mine!

Thanks for sharing the picture, heysunshine. :P

Camera phone picture of 13: July 07 It's so pretty and pink and bright.

It's the preppy BPAL! :D I can't wait to get mine!

Thanks for sharing the picture, heysunshine. :P

Oh yes, pink and green take me back to the 80's preppy scene. Please don't get me wrong but I really like the original 13 labels. They just look more classy. I still want to get a bottle though, to go with my collection. :D I like the four I have but my favs are the 1st & 2nd one.

I got Snake Pit as a BD present. Here's a picture of the new King Cobra label:

P7290748sz-vi.jpg

I have 5 other snakes from Snake Pit and they are same with new bottles I got from the Snake Pit. So, maybe it's only King Cobra that got a new label?

The new King Cobra looks pretty sweet :P

Please can someone post pictures of the Stardust and/or Good Omens labels? I'm absolutely dying to know what they look like!

The new King Cobra looks pretty sweet :P

Please can someone post pictures of the Stardust and/or Good Omens labels? I'm absolutely dying to know what they look like!

me too me too!! :D Especially Shadwell & Fairy Market

I'm on it! My husband had commandeered my camera for several days, but I just ordered him to bring it to me. I'll have pictures of the Good Omens & Stardust labels within the hour.

I ordered him so well that he's actually taking the pictures. I'm posting them in the label art gallery as he gets them done. Crowley and Aziraphale are up now. I told him he could get several bottles in each picture, but he's trying to be all artsy or something. :P

Agnes Nutter

War

Shadwell

Edited by evilmistressoftoast

Oh, they are wonderful!

I ordered him so well that he's actually taking the pictures. I'm posting them in the label art gallery as he gets them done. Crowley and Aziraphale are up now. I told him he could get several bottles in each picture, but he's trying to be all artsy or something. :P

...and he's doing a very good job!

:P at the Agnes Nutter pic. evilmistressoftoast, your husband is fantastic! He should take all our bottle pictures! :D

:P at the Agnes Nutter pic. evilmistressoftoast, your husband is fantastic! He should take all our bottle pictures! :D

Seriously! Very nice set design :D

Just curious - how big are the bottles (inches, in relation to imps, etc)? I've got 3 on their way to me but none of them have made it yet, and curiousity's getting to me.

Edited by Skirt

Oh my! evilmistress, your husband's photos are so artistic and beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them.

I think I'm going to have to get a bottle of Crowley, just so I can have that lovely creature on my nightstand.

Just curious - how big are the bottles (inches, in relation to imps, etc)? I've got 3 on their way to me but none of them have made it yet, and curiousity's getting to me.

Well here is a pic of the old King Cobra Label next to an imp of Anaconda

cdsnake3-1.jpg

I'll have them up tomorrow evening if no one gets to them first. My husband only managed to get through Good Omens today. I tried doing a quick shot of them just now, but the flash completely obscured the artwork and we don't have enough artificial light anywhere in the house to do without it.

edited to fix weird double-post issue

Edited by evilmistressoftoast

Agnes Nutter

War

Shadwell

Thankyou for uploading those photos, the labels are amazingly gorgeous!

I'll have them up tomorrow evening if no one gets to them first. My husband only managed to get through Good Omens today. I tried doing a quick shot of them just now, but the flash completely obscured the artwork and we don't have enough artificial light anywhere in the house to do without it.

edited to fix weird double-post issue

I'll cheerfully wait for your photographer to get home. Can't wait to see what neat sets he's come up with next. :P

Well here is a pic of the old King Cobra Label next to an imp of Anaconda

Thank you! That answers my question exactly. :P

I've been really wanting to see a picture of the Emathides bottle! Singing Moon just looks so lovely so I'm very curious as to what it's monster partner is going to look like--I'm hoping for something just as beautiful! :P Would someone pretty please post a picture?

ooh, that is indeed quite pretty--the swirling pen and ink also matches the art of Singing Moon perfectly! yummy!

The Emathides

user posted image

The art is gorgeous. Emathides tshirt plzkthx.