Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This year we'll be donating to Athlete Ally, a wonderful org striving to help improve LGBTQI+ inclusivity in sports and athletics programs for all ages. They provide resources and curricula for students, teachers, coaches, and teams. https://www.athleteally.org/

"Hera advised us to include this one, in hopes of our fundraiser appealing to as many tastes as possible."

Work hard, play hard, cake pop! Spheres of faintly lemony olive oil cake,
coated in vanilla frosting and crowned with a scattering of rainbow sprinkles.

Edited by Jenjin

This is beautiful! It is light and sweet, but not overly sweet; it almost reminds me of Rope Pulley but with a soft lemon instead of a lot of strawberry. There's also a hint of tangy cream cheese upon application. The dry down is soft and sugary. I feel like I get whiffs of all the notes in the description. I love it and wore it two days in a row which I hardly ever do! This is going to be a really lovely warm weather scent.

There's a noticeable olive oil note in here which makes the cake feel dense, but it's cut by a sharp lemon note which keeps it from feeling overly heavy. Drydown happens quickly (within 30 minutes for me) and the throw is low. It ends up smelling like a bit of sour cream cheese + small sugary sprinkles on the skin. Overall, a lightly sweetened and oily cake. People who enjoy the lemony feel in Dorian or scents like Cake Smash would probably find this one likeable as well.