Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I knew I would enjoy this, because I love Coral Snake.  The original version of Coral Snake is like spiced apple cider Snake Oil with hints of vanilla and floral and the new version of Coral Snake is like red candy apple Snake Oil with candied citrus and juicy, tropical fruity-floral tones.  Apple + Snake Oil is surprisingly lovely.

Caramel Apple Snake Oil is just what it says on the tin.  The caramel is rich, creamy and sweet, and the Snake Oil part is like a dark, sugared musk, and there's a hint of bright, red, sugary candied apple drenched under the caramel.  It reminds me a little of the sexy caramel of Red Lantern, but this is overall sweeter and more in-your-face gourmand.  Everything about it is sugared and over-the-top festive.  Sweet, but with an undertone of darkness.  That's why it's my scent of the day today ^_^. 

Oh this is goooood!! Just got it and let it sit and warm up a bit before applying!

In the bottle, sniffing, I get the caramel, apple and snake oil. I love anything caramel apple and almost anything snake oil, so I HAD to get this. On my skin, I still get all three notes... they are so wonderful together! As it dries, I get mostly S.O. and the apple with a touch of the caramel! I am so glad I got this! This has a medium throw to me and I can see this getting better as it ages!! If you love apple scents and Snake Oil like I do, grab yourself this!!! ❤️

This is really spot-on. I agree with the above reviews. If you like caramel apple and snake oil, this fits the bill.

So the snake oil fresh is sharp on me (it generally always is) and hopefully it smooths out with ageing as snake oil is apt to do. However, laid over it is exactly perfect caramel apple. Like really. Fresh apple and sweet (but not overly sweet) caramel. Honestly I'm not even sure this is very foody. Like it is sweet but not tooth achingly sweet. A little confusing, totally wonderful. I cannot wait to see how the caramel apple lays over aged snake oil.

Gooey caramel, whiff of apple, and musky Snake Oil. This one oddly enough reminds me to the Red Lantern. Heavy caramel note, spices, and musk. But this one has way way more sugar in it. Medium throw and wear length.