Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

In The Bottle: Wow. It's pure apple pie filling. Like, actual filling, not regular apples. I can practically taste the cinnamon and pie spices!

Wet On Skin: More of the same! This is crazy delicious! I must restrain myself from licking my skin!!! :wub3:

Dry Down: Ah- *there's* the bit of crust! It's slight- really slight- but it's there. the apple pie filling is definitely the star of the show. This is just incredible.

In All: Medium throw and just beyond delicious. This might be the perfect foodie scent!

Straight-up apple pie.

Sweet apples, cinnamon, a slightly creamy/custardy note and pie crust. I am so glad I bought this. Lovely.

it has been... oh, maybe a week since the last time i made an apple pie. and maybe two weeks before that was the time before. in other words, that's something that happens often around these parts.

admittedly, i prefer nutmeg and vanilla to cinnamon, but still...

back when my mom was having radiation treatments, the clinic had a hot water dispenser in the waiting area, and individual packets of hot chocolate, and of apple cider.

i'd never had instant apple cider before, and that stuff was tasty. terrible association, with my mom being so sick (she's fine now, y'all, this was 17 years ago!) but that stuff was good. (Alpine brand, nothing fancy. available pretty much everywhere. also tasty when mixed into plain oatmeal)

and this... is like that instant apple cider. i'm quite happy with it, and will consider it an Apple Cider scent.

Apple pie filling! This pie was less strongly crust than most of the other pies, so if you dislike the buttery pastry notes, there's not too much of that in this one.

The apple scent is sugary and spiced, reminding me of a hot homemade spiced apple cider sort of scent. Lighter on spices than some of the apple cider scents I've tried (like Fearful Pleasure), this one is very purely apple pie filling.

Straight up cinnamon, clove, and apple sauce. This is definitely apple pie filling.

Ugh, I really love this and it really makes me hungry. I think the atmosphere spray of this would have been awesome.

OOh yum!!! I knew I would love this!!

In bottle: yep....sweet, crisp apple with hints of those pie spices!!

On skin: warms up quickly and I get a burst of cinnamon apple pie!! I don't get any crust as of now, but it is a nice cinnamon apple, with a light throw.

Dry down: Stays the same and I detect a little bit of something crust-like, or maybe custard-y as someone mentioned above, but this is a nice apple pie! It's a keeper!!

I don't actually like this one as much as I thought I would. The lab does foody, baked-good scents SO amazingly well that they've set the bar really high and this one doesn't quite live up to my expectations. The apples are definitely there, and there's a hint of spices, but it's lacking that buttery warmth that I'm looking for from a pie scent. This is almost too... fresh? Bright? I hate to say it, but it kind of reminds me of the Febreeze Air Effects spray I use in my bathroom, which is Apple & Cinnamon scent or something like that.

This is fine and nice, but not what I expected. I may have to test this one again while trying to set aside any preconceived notions of what it SHOULD be.

I was hoping for buttery crust and gooey apple filling, but this is a lot of cinnamon on my skin :( and a very fresh, perfumey apple smell. Dries down like an apple cider scented candle.

This one I'm actually getting some flaky pie crust (which is everything I wanted!)

Light, cooked, spicy and sugary apples. Pie-wise, this is a winner for me!

In the bottle it's spicy apple pie filling lots of cinnamon, lemon and green juicy apple. On my skin it's a gorgeous spicy juicy apple scent. Reminds me of Fall and I adore it!

WOW! When it's wet this is exactly the scent of fresh apple pie filling, there's the tart apples and the cinnamon and somehow even the smell of the jelly. The drydown is kind of herbal and plastic-y up close, and from afar it's an appley haze, like a scented candle. Not as delightful as the wet stage, but still very pleasant.