Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I was just wondering if there was perhaps a sort of project to make a compendium of all BPAL/BPTP labels going on? Ive been wandering about in the review sections and thinking it would be lovely to be able to see optional photos of each year's label on some of the regulars like the Yules and Weenies we see most every year.

Has it happened? If not would it be possible?

Sorry if this has been suggested before, organisation tends to make me oddly happy.

I was just wondering if there was perhaps a sort of project to make a compendium of all BPAL/BPTP labels going on? Ive been wandering about in the review sections and thinking it would be lovely to be able to see optional photos of each year's label on some of the regulars like the Yules and Weenies we see most every year.

Has it happened? If not would it be possible?

Sorry if this has been suggested before, organisation tends to make me oddly happy.

I have photos of most of my bottle labels on flickr and encourage people to post their photos to the bpal flickr pool.

On my actual flickr pages I have all of my bpal separated in groups (yules, lupercalia, carnivale, etc.) so it's a little easier to find the label you want (plus you can search for the tags.)

oh Snow White is very pretty this year, last year was not so much goodness to look at ;)

but this one I really love :)

too bad for the Egg Nog though, not my style but I won't get a bottle anyway this time I guess ;)

Do the Yule labels have a pearl look to them? I swear my labels have a pearl cast to them. I love them!

ETA: I also noticed the corners of the labels are rounded on some. I notice the pearl cast in Yellow and Pink Snowballs and Pumpkin Masala.

Edited by beachbabealways

Some Frankenstein bottles :)

These were a gift from my amazing boyfriend. Frankenstein is his favorite book/narrative and also part of his roller derby name....he even took the time to write a letter explaining why he choose these scents. :wub2: :thud: He's pretty amazing like that :)

http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p578/dutchess_vonwolfe/?action=view&current=photo.jpg

Edited by Monster

Love that hockey urchin image. Cute! :)

So cute! I wasn't sure if I should post it here because it's a bath oil but hey it's a label. We are all about labels in this thread so I figured why not. ;)

ETA: The bath oil inside is divine!

Edited by beachbabealways

Crappy phone picture, but in case anyone was curious.

-edit- It was big and I don't know how to fix it, so I deleted it.

Edited by SadariEvenstar

Thanks for posting, both are adorable :wub2:

I was kind of disapointed when my blackbear bottle arrived, i miss the baby's :blush:

That was my first thought, too! :lol: But then I tried the scent and immediately got over any sadness. It's sooooooooo beautiful!

It wasn't a lab listing, but I did just win an Ebay auction for a 5ml bottle of Aged Eat Me! :thud:

I LOVE eat me when it's fresh, I can only imagine how magnificent it will be aged! This was someone's backup bottle they decided they didn't need...and it's full! It has the old Label. I am wondering, would anyone be able to guess what year it was from by the label? :wub2:

any guesses?

bpalEatMe.jpg

I hope I'm not too late with my reply, but I have White Rabbit and Kuang Shi with that label, and they're both from 2007. If that helps. :)

Does anyone know if Womb Furie has several different labels again this year? The collector in me wants to know...

Edit: Thought I'd take a photo of the Love Poems I got last week too.

6962910111_041d04ff5b.jpg

Edited by sableheart

Does anyone have pics of Halloween scents from 2006? I just unearthed an old bottle with a label that got wet, and all I can make out is that it's from Halloween '06, and I can see a bit of the pic on the bottom right (a woman's hand pointing to the right and down.) It smells buttery/cidery. Maybe some apple, and probably pumpkin.

Thanks!