Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
neuilly

Good flirty scents?

I'm looking for a good flirty scent. Not quite sexy or girly just flirty...good for going out but you don't want them to think you're going to sleep with them. Hmm, maybe I'm just a tease! But sometheing that's kind of fun, I guess maybe a tinge of sexiness...but really flirty is the word I'm going for. I'm not looking to "knock men off their feet" but just...I dunno, words are not my forte at the moment.

I tried to see if this has been done before but I don't think it has. To me flirty is very different from sexy.

Did that make any sense?

(Also, I promise this will be my last new topic for a while!)

Edited by neuilly

My favorite scent for a flirty vibe is Aizen-Myoo - Japanese citrus with cherry blossom and black tea. It's inviting without being overtly sexy, light and bright without being childish.

Others I like are Snow Bunny (LE), Hollywood Babylon (a little on the sweet side - depends if you like that kind of thing), and Vixen (a little sexier than the others on this list, but not musky.)

As my darling Daniel Vosovic once said on Project Runway, "I'm not going home with you, but I might let you buy me a drink." Teehee.

Aglaea might be kind of flirty, if your chemistry doesn't amp up the musk and stays with the peachiness.

As my darling Daniel Vosovic once said on Project Runway, "I'm not going home with you, but I might let you buy me a drink." Teehee.

Aglaea might be kind of flirty, if your chemistry doesn't amp up the musk and stays with the peachiness.

Wow, I can't believe you just quoted Daniel Vosovic. You just made my day! Plus the quote is just perfect.

I need to do a little more testing to figure out what my body amps up but I'm definitely adding that to the list. I enjoy both pach and musk so...looks good!

My favorite scent for a flirty vibe is Aizen-Myoo - Japanese citrus with cherry blossom and black tea. It's inviting without being overtly sexy, light and bright without being childish.

Others I like are Snow Bunny (LE), Hollywood Babylon (a little on the sweet side - depends if you like that kind of thing), and Vixen (a little sexier than the others on this list, but not musky.)

I've seen a lot of people mention Aizen-Myoo as one of their favorite scents. I definitely should check though out, especially if it's flirty :P

Snow Bunny is rather hard to get but I'll keep my out for some. I don't like my perfumes too sweet but it it's on a little bit on the sweet side I'll probably be able to handle it. And Vixen looks good too. I don't mind it being a little sexy, I just don't want it to be too bold. So many to look at! Thanks.

----

I'll also add Persephone, Bordello, and Bewitched to the list of scents to check out. I love the reviews section on here! So much to look at, thanks for all the suggestions given!

Edited by neuilly

Persephone seems this way to me. The rose is sexy but the pomegranate keeps it light.

I was gonna say persephone too! I also recommend the Hamptons.

yes similar to the vibe of persephone, what comes to mind for me is kurukulla

three lotus blooms and three roses. the sweetness of the lotus balances out the rose.

perhaps dorian . . .

Alice tends to be my sweet/flirty scent... it's not full out sex appeal, but feels more charming to me. It has an innocence to it that I really like. :P

Snow White is unique enough to get people to notice and ask about it! Well, I've had at least one man get close enough to sniff upon catching a whiff around me, and he said I smelled good. :P It's the sort of innocent but intriguing and beautiful scent that I think of as playfully flirty.

As for catalog scents...maybe Swank? Sparkley, fruity, fun - but in a just-for-now kind of way.

I'd say Titania is flirty. It's got kind of a kicky high note, and it lasts a long time on me, which is rare. I second Bewitched, too. Aizen-Myoo makes me hot and bothered when I'm wearing it, but I don't know how it affects anyone else. It's one of the ones that only works during part of the month for me, and at other times, the unusual citrus note gets a little dissonant.

You might want to give thought to fruity or fruity/vanilla combos. Yerevan got me compliments, and Tamora is like a sweet promise (as opposed to the ones that are knock-ya-down sexy like Hell's Belle).

Wow, so many suggestions! Thanks guys. My list just keeps growing and growing. Persephone seems to have gotten the most votes so I'll definitely have to try that one. But really I'd love to try them all in the end. :P

I actually have Dorian and Titania on the way so I know I'll be able to try those soon!

*goes to search pants pockets in hopes of forgotten twenties* :D

I'd second Titania, and also reccomend La Petit Mort. I *love* that scent, and it always comes across as flirtatious to me because it's a skin scent, not overpowering, but strong enough to be noticed. :P

I think peach or apricot notes really ring the "warm, captivating, flirty and fun" bell for me. You may want to check out Katharina.

I've decided that it would be my signature scent if only I were a saucy socialite instead of a goofy academic. :P

Flirty, for me, is Akuma-blood orange, raspberry and neroli. It's warm, cute, and sweet, but the tangy blood orange makes it less kid-like.

Hellcat is also one of those really warm, sweet fragrances, on me it's all honey mead.

I'll second the Katharina, Alice and the Dorian, for sure. Although, Dorian does have a bit of a "bite" to it that is just a tinge masculine (probably the fougere). Alice is very innocently flirty...it's kind of like, "Oh, did I do that? *feigned wide-eyes* I'm sorry." Katharina, to me, is more of a fighting/flirting kind of feel. You know...those fiesty debates you get into with a sesky dude where a lot of sexual tension gets brewed. Jailbait might be fun too.

I'd try spicy scents (although perhaps more for fall/winter than summer!) like Bengal and Three Witches...they tingle the nose and are unexpected enough to be flirty and different =) I's also rec Juliet for the sparkling pear topnote, and I second Titania.

Me, I'd go with Absinthe or Whitechapel. Not so dark or dominant or sexy, just sharp, energetic, cheerful and odd.

Then again, I've never been terribly good at flirty, FWIW -- cheerfully odd is about the closest I'd be likely to get in any case, scent or no scent. aedes, up above, pretty much captures my sentiment toward most of the scents in this thread. :P

Bordello and Katharina - the 2 best flirty scents in my book. Maybe March Hare - it's spicy and unique, a great conversation starter.

Wow, so many to try! My next set of imps is going to be so much fun!

I did get to try Titania today...it came in one of my trades. I like the fruityness of it but I can't decide how much I like it. To me it smells a bit like the Melon Yankee candle. A nice scent, but I'm not sure that I want to smell like a candle.