Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Shipping Update

Jilli-

If you check out the Randomness section, there's a thread "I Got My Order". Looks like orders have been arriving through um... those placed April 8th, if I'm remembering correctly.

-EG

ooops sorry tygher, didn't see your response! sorry for the dupe info! :P

Edited by enozgirl

I haven't been getting any replies :P

*Worried*

And I'm going to be placing a rather costly order tomorrow, so, I'm concerned.

-Leslie

I emailed Nella but it might have been on Friday so perhaps she hasn't read it yet? I think it was Friday (sorry, I have no brain). Trying to find out about my 4/5 order. If I don't hear back in the next day or so, I guess I'll try her again. Have people been getting responses from Nella as of late? Just curious...

Well I just hope they're ready for me.

I'm putting in a BIG order today, as soon as I get back from the ATM (to drain out PayPakl), and the bank. 13 items - no imps.

This is the biggest order I've ever put in.

Some of the oils are going to be gifts for some upcoming rituals and holidays. So I am VERY excited. Spring is here. New beginnings. Flowers are blooming. Hope is in the AIR.

And... a very old, dear friend and I spoke tonight, and when I told him how things have been over here with funerals, financial problems, weirdness, and everything else, he transfered some money over to my PayPal and said...

"Would you please get yourself something? You turned 30, consider this a gift!"

OK! Twist my arm. Please!

And I am also ordering for 2 other people.

But... I just hope I don't scare them with that kind of order. I'm not kidding around, either. I wanted to smell a couple of things before I made hard core commitments, and now that I did... LOOK OUT!!!!!!!

*In Heaven*

-Leslie

Edited by MissAnthropy

Oh my goodness woman! *grins* That's worse than my 24 imp order! Which I'm still waiting patiently for. *waits cutely*

Oh my goodness woman! *grins*  That's worse than my 24 imp order!  Which I'm still waiting patiently for. *waits cutely*

Yup. It is! It's HUGE!

But I turned 30 in March... I deserve it, dammit!!!! And honestly after the year I had, I think my friends are right, I deserve a little pampering. Time to give in a little bit.

Then again I WISH it was all for me. But, it's not. At least I get my bottle of Dragon's Milk though :D

-Leslie

:P

i spoke with nella last week & she was quite prompt with getting back to me about my feb 7th order that is still lost - it was re-sent out again last tuesday. it took her about two or so days i think to reply to my email.

Jilli-

If you check out the Randomness section, there's a thread "I Got My Order".  Looks like orders have been arriving through um... those placed April 8th, if I'm remembering correctly.

Still no luck with mine (placed 3/26). I am waiting on a reply to my last e-mail.

I sent Nella an email on Friday as well (about my 2/7 order) - I'll let y'all know when she gets back to me!

Quick response from Nella - I heard back from her today!

Edited by paperdoll

My order just arrived (a re-send from a March 24th order that went astray). So generous, and Nella was very kind and quick to answer.

Yay! Thanks Elizabeth, I can't wait to try all of these out.

__

Kate

http://www.amberdragon.ca

I got a message back from Nella last week & my April 1st order was supposed to ship out this weekend. She said that the delay was because they were waiting on a carrier (oil I'm assuming - I ordered a 2 oz. carrier oil along with my imps) So if anyone else ordered carrier oil that might be part of the delay.

I ordered on 4/2. Beth had said - in a post here on the forum :P - that my order had shipped out on 4/29. On Thurs last week I sent an email to Nella inquiring about it (because usually BPAL orders take no more than 1-3 days to get to me, once they're actually shipped). Nella sent me a reply this afternoon (Monday), saying she had forwarded my email on to Beth. Still haven't found out yet what's up with my order, but it's nice to know it's being looked into.

I emailed Nella about an order I placed on 4/14 and she wrote back the next day to say that it had been processed and was supposed to have arrived last week. Still no package yet so if I don't hear anything soon, I'll send another email.

Hmmm....I've emailed Nella twice with no reply about my April 3 with an April 7 add-on. I thought I saw somewhere that Beth said that orders through April 7 were shipped about two weeks ago, but I can't find it now.

~pout~

Maybe she is backed up right now.

My husband sent an email a couple days ago that we are waiting an answer on as well. I am sure we'll hear something soon

(Why do I keep hearing Hannibal Lector: "All in good time, Clarice"? Spring fever just makes me a antsy)

I got a response pretty quickly when I emailed her the other, day, but I get the feeling all is pretty busy in BPAL land, with them trying to get the update done as well as get everyone's orders shipped decently on time.

Nella's been really good about answering my (pestering) e-mails really quickly. Just make sure when you e-mail her, you give her as much info as humanly possible so she can take care of you asap!

:P Nella :D

Hmmm....I've emailed Nella twice with no reply about my April 3 with an April 7 add-on. I thought I saw somewhere that Beth said that orders through April 7 were shipped about two weeks ago, but I can't find it now.

~pout~

(Another cool avatar, chai_girl, by the way.)

Re: emailing Nella - I also have had good luck with her responding relatively quickly (the longest I've had to wait is about 3 days). I think enozgirl makes a good point about providing BPAL with as much info as possible. Perhaps you've already done this, but if not, try providing them with the cc-now order #'s (if you ordered through cc-now, that is). Perhaps that might help them track your stuff.

I also have an outstanding 4/2 order. Beth had mentioned in a forum post that it had definitely shipped on 4/29, so about a week ago I figured something was amiss, because BPAL orders always take no longer than 3 days to get to me. I emailed Nella about it, who said she'd pass my email on to Beth. When I didn't hear back from anyone at BPAL about it, I emailed again yesterday and said something to the effect of, "I truly don't mind waiting as long as you need me to while you get my order sorted out, but I'd appreciate a quick note back just so that I know someone IS aware of the problem, to put my mind at ease :P ." I'd had problems in the past with BPAL not being aware there was a problem with my order and therefore not being able to do anything about it, so I just wanted to be sure the right person had been alerted that there was a problem. Nella emailed back the same day and said that Brian was working on it. For me, getting my order quickly is not the issue, it's the communication factor. So once I know THEY know, I don't mind at all waiting.

Yeah Nellas really great at getting back at ya fast. I emailed her yesterday and I woke to find she had emailed me back this mornig. SHe said they had been waiting on the Fig to get my order out. Hopefully next week it will be here! I can hold off stalking the mailman this week! :P

:D Greaaat news, guys! I know, I haven't properly introduced myself (I certainly do plan to!), but I wanted to share the joy -- CCNow says BOTH of my orders (5/5 and 5/8 -- couldn't resist) have shipped as of yesterday! I am going to be circling my mailbox like a HAWK over the next few days... All of your reviews and conversation have me very excited about these new scents -- I can't wait to try. :P