Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Shipping Update

Mine was "pulled" from CCNow too, a 5/11 order, which surprised the heck out of me. The lab seems to be pulling orders a lot faster as of late. I think that, in itself, is great news.

:P

actually, it looks like they've been shipping out end-of-april orders recently, so HOPEFULLY this means they're almost all caught up :P

Very noble Bloody Kisses!

But to tell the truth, I have been at my mailbox for the past week -- the weeds are starting to grow up around my ankles and neighboring birds have accepted me as one of their kind. I'm in for the long-haul. :P

Mine was "pulled" from CCNow too, a 5/11 order, which surprised the heck out of me. The lab seems to be pulling orders a lot faster as of late. I think that, in itself, is great news.

Oh, be still my heart. :D

actually, it looks like they've been shipping out end-of-april orders recently, so HOPEFULLY this means they're almost all caught up :P

:D

I am still waiting on my end of march order.

Don't tell me that! Because now I'm going to start watching my mailbox like a hawk!

Ditto. I think my poor Mailman is afraid of me. I am FOREVER stalking him for some kind or order from somewhere.

But I'm good to him. I know when his birthday is, so I leave him a little present. I leave him things for Christmas, too.

-Leslie

Ordered on 4/16 and 4/19 .. received 5/14.

Oh, Goody! I ordered on 4/18, so that must mean my order can't be far off!

I must look so pathetic going to the post office every day--only to find junk mail and bills! :P

I orderd on 4/22 and shipped 4/29 but i have yet to recieve it.

~Sharon

Hmmmm. Now I'm starting to get a little worried. I placed my order on 4/15, and have read in various threads that people who placed orders around that time have started getting happy packages in the mail. The main reason I'm worried is that the email I sent to the customer service addy at BPAL hasn't gotten a response, and I'm starting to think the Dread Email Gods have taken my mail as a sacrifice.

This is me, being patient. Patient, patient, pati -oooh! A shiny thing! -ent.

-Jilli

My wife and I are starting to get concerned as well. Our second package supposedly arrived at our house two days after it shipped, while the first one didn't show until a week later. Post office says all we can do is lodge a complaint with them. We never got the first and are still waiting on the 3rd. Our e-mails have also gone un-answered of late.

Justric

I'm not quite sure which orders you're referring to, Justric. If your zip code is 14223, we're holding your third order because we haven't received a reply from you regarding where to send this package. On last report to us, again -- if this is the 14223 set of orders, you did not get the last two packages sent, though we do have completed USPS delivery confirmation for both of them. We just don't want to send a third one into the abyss.

Hmmmm. Now I'm starting to get a little worried. I placed my order on 4/15, and have read in various threads that people who placed orders around that time have started getting happy packages in the mail. The main reason I'm worried is that the email I sent to the customer service addy at BPAL hasn't gotten a response, and I'm starting to think the Dread Email Gods have taken my mail as a sacrifice.

This is me, being patient. Patient, patient, pati -oooh! A shiny thing! -ent.

-Jilli

Jilli:

Which email did you send your inquiry to?

Hi Beth,

I just sent another email last night...I sent it to both Nella@BPAL and cupcake@bpal. The other two I sent went to the generic customer service email before nella got her own listed. I was trying not to clutter up your inbox unnecessarily.

HUGS!

Jilli:

Which email did you send your inquiry to?

The nella@blackphoenixalchemylab.com address. My order # is 72-2529, and while my order was placed with my DressCode (at) gothicmissmanners (dot) com address, my plaintative questioning email would have come from the Jilli (at) gothicmissmanners addy.

-Jilli

I'm not quite sure which orders you're referring to, Justric. If your zip code is 14223, we're holding your third order because we haven't received a reply from you regarding where to send this package. On last report to us, again -- if this is the 14223 set of orders, you did not get the last two packages sent, though we do have completed USPS delivery confirmation for both of them. We just don't want to send a third one into the abyss.

Hi Elizabeth-

I'm am the wife half. It is regarding the 14223 orders, and I got a reply to my Monday re-email last night.

To our knowledge- Justric did not get a reply to his email (it was his honeydew day)- perhaps his work address filtered it out.

The first order- made on 4/7, did get to our house. No problems there. I sent an email to update this with Nella as well the day it arrived.

It is the second order, from 4/8, that never arrived, though it was marked "delivered" 3 days before the 4/7 order arrived to our house mailbox- and one business day after it (the second order) was sent out on 5/1.

The post office said since the tracking said delivered, it must have been and to file a lost mail complaint. I am thinking the postman dropped it to the wrong house somewhere and whoever got it, kept it and smells better than normal.

I double checked all three order receipts and they all did have the same street address, no typos, so it should be okay to send the 4/14 order when you are ready. I was just worried that it had already been sent and perhaps lost- a little phobia since I can't get the USPS to even look for the lost 2nd package.

Sorry about the pestering. We are grateful for your help!

Hallows_Eve

Hallows_Eve, this isn't your order, is it?

Marie

Spell bound

The Raven

Old London

Saturnalia

Anne Bonny

Les Fleurs du Mal

Cathedral

Black Rose

Wings of Azrael

Ultraviolet

Oneiroi

Because this one arrived to "Amanda" on the Lush forum, who said she didn't place an order and had no idea why she would receive such a package...

...or do I just read too many forums and like playing Sherlock Holmes? Verrrry interesting.

ahhhhhhhhh - very good, magpie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! clever little thing, you are! i'm anxious to know if you're right! :P

Hallows_Eve, this isn't your order, is it?

Marie

Spell bound

The Raven

Old London

Saturnalia

Anne Bonny

Les Fleurs du Mal

Cathedral

Black Rose

Wings of Azrael

Ultraviolet

Oneiroi

Because this one arrived to "Amanda" on the Lush forum, who said she didn't place an order and had no idea why she would receive such a package...

...or do I just read too many forums and like playing Sherlock Holmes?  Verrrry interesting.

Sorry, but no, nothing in common there.

No Amandas in our home. No matches on the scents.

Alas, Ms. Holmes, I believe the game is still afoot for your LUSH friend.

Our order contained: Omen

Shadow

Bordello

Baron Samedi

Sin

Fenris Wolf

I am still thinking it got delivered locally somehow in our area, just not to us, and no way to really know if no one returns the package. We live in a house with the mailbox attached to it, but its a long street route.

Curses! Foiled again!!!

Worth a try, though, eh? :P

I hope it all works out to y'all and BPAL's satisfaction; it must be very frustrating on both sides.

I appreciate the thought, though.

I am just being (probably too) paranoid in the thought of losing any more packages before we have our full sniffing satisfaction.

I've seen posts of folks who did not get the tracking email before their packages arrived, so something gnawed at me from there to be sure we didn't miss any other orders.

Something about the preciousssss, right? Color me Gollum.