Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Erotic Drops of Flower Petals Hair Gloss

This was an insta-purchase. My thought was, no matter which combination of the notes (Sweet honeyed patchouli, ambrette seed, King mandarin, and mango cream,) is predominant, there's no way I won't love it!

I applied it after washing my hair, & I'm a very happy camper. The mandarin & mango are bright & charmingly sweet. They're fresh, so the effect is more enlivening than tutti-frutti. The patch, ambrette, & cream are background notes. The patch is very smooth, more woody than gnarly.

A winner!

This is absolutely beautiful! I have been avoiding hair gloss purchases because my collection is too big, but this scent description was irresistible! 

The sweet juicy tropical mango note is dominant at the opening, which soon gives way to a creamy smooth hug that reminds me a little bit of Dragon Smooch. I don't sense patchouli at all, which I was actually hoping for, so I agree that it's more of a very subtle deepening effect rather than identifiable as a strong presence. I love this so so much and will be using it a lot!

In the bottle softly citrusy. A little bit of that honey. Creamy and fruity. The barest hint of musk, but mostly it's sweet and light. I pick up the mango cream, the mandarin, and the honey the most.

Freshly sprayed on damp hair -  Much muskier on the hair - that ambrette seed comes out and so does the patchouli. The mango cream still stays strong and there's hints of the mandarin. Still very fruity with creamy undertones.Would combo well with other fruity perfumes I think.

Dry Not much change as the hair dries - musky patchouli blended with honey, cream, and fruit. Mostly mango with a touch of citrus. Sweet but not cloying. Incredibly pleasant. This one feels like a win. 

I combo'd this with Gentle Hands and it was honestly perfect.

I haven't been much of a hair gloss person but my hair is getting long again and these notes called out to me. This is such a fun and delicious scent, I might use it lightly as a body spray as well!

Mango, hint of mandarin and patchouli. This mainly was a fruity mango. Good throw, low wear length on my hair or I went nose blind to it really soon.

Whoa! I got a decant of this one and had bottled the Teahouse HG, but I think I may like this one even more???

It's very much about the juicy mango, backed by the mandarin. AND IT IS GLORIOUS. Oddly enough, I don't get the honeyed patchouli or ambrette, nor do I smell any cream, but that's fine by me. It's so juicy and summery, and I love it! The only downside is that it is short-lived, both on wet hair and dry hair. I am debating a bottle, but I really wish this had better longevity and throw!

Anyone who likes mango at all should grab this one! :) This will be great for summer, is work-friendly since the patch isn't prominent, & I'm debating whether I need a bottle...

A gorgeous cloud of mango nectar. As it settles I get a bit of patchouli and ambrette, but to my nose this is primarily about that lovely mango! 

gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, fantastic, lovely, spectacular, perfect.

this is my first hair gloss and the product itself is not the best for my hair. my hair gets greasy easily so this causes my freshly-washed ungreased hair to become oily. I also don't like getting product all over my pillowcase so I only use it on days where I plan to wash my hair since I shower in the evening. I do love how long-lasting it is, and I often use it when I'm doing work in the lab or at the beach where my hands would constantly be in water/being washed [stripping away my perfume oil : ( ] so I can still smell something nice throughout the day. moving my head even a bit gives me a nice whiff, I feel like there's a scent aura around my head.

regardless, this scent is truly delightful. it's extremely sweet, and from the bottle it smells like starburst it's so sweet. on hair, the dominant note is the creamy mango (which I was looking for in a perfume which lead me to choose this over Gentle Hands) with a bit of the mandarin. it's not prominent, but I undeniably smell a bit of citrus mingling with the mango which is very pleasant.

if you like mango cream, this is a must.

Edited by asoursweetsixteen