Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Last Day of Summer Froyo

Cake batter yogurt and gummy uh… bear-shaped candies… made of sugar, gelatin, food coloring, and other candy-related ingredients.

Another realistic gourmand from this collection. How can I even describe froyo? It's not sour but also doesn't just smell like cream or milk? Sweet, creamy, summery and the gummy bears smell a bit fruity like a healthier version of gummy bears. Honestly smells just like sticking my face in my froyo cup? Really pleased with this..

Reminds me of fruit loops on top of Trix yogurt. The yogurt smell is almost exactly like that colorful children's favorite. The gummy bears smell like you've opened a bag of Haribo bears and took a big sniff. I'm getting lemon, lime, orange, pineapple, and cherry to name a few. The cake batter here is very fluffy confetti cake. Overall very fruity, light. Doesn't last as long as the others but it dries to a creamy vanilla with a hint of orange and lemons. 

i’ve let this rest for about a week, because of all the Liliths i got this one is oddly the hardest for me to pick notes out / review - 

so, i think i smell the gummy bears mainly? i feel like i can smell red - and maybe yellow gummy bears. 

i don’t smell the cake batter yogurt, it’s more just like … bag of gummy bears, stick your face in it, and that’s pretty much what i’m smelling lol 

Last Day of Summer Froyo starts off with a lovely blast of cake batter froyo (it even has that froyo tang to it!), but alas, the cake batter is short-lived. It quickly becomes a lime gummy bear party backed by the tang of the froyo, but without any of the cake batter. Cake batter, come baaaaack.

I like the lime candy note enough to hang onto my decant, though. If you're afraid of this going the way of last year's The Joy of Fatherhood, don't be... there's no stealth banana candy here. The only sad thing is that the cake batter is so fleeting!

🌈 OOOoOoOhh this is a fun one! It smells like rainbows  I was hesitant to try the "yogurt" note or even the cake-batter for fear it would be excessively sweet or sour. But this is a delightfully tangy blend. Almost fizzy somehow, the way pop rocks feel as they sizzle. In the bottle, I catch more of the cake batter, however on the skin it's less butter and cake and more colorful sweets. This is light and fruity and playful, like a Japanese yogurt soda! I'll be storing this decant for next spring when I'm spiced out from my heavier winter scents  🌸 🌼

I get a lot of gummy bears. They lean citrus, but I get other fruity flavors mixed in. I also get a wonderful chilly frozen yogurt note. I don't know how something can smell cold but this does. The froyo note is not funky and sour like yogurt, but it's not as rich as you would expect ice cream to be either. It's creamy and sweet, I don't know that it really reads as cake batter flavor.

I find a lot of fruit candy gourmands to be too sweet but this is just right for my tastes. Fun and yummy, would be nice for hot summer months.

I love frozen yogurt.  My sister worked at TCBY when I was little and she would always bring home treats for me, and I still love frozen yogurt at age 35 now. 

In the bottle, this reminds me of 'tart' flavored froyo, which is almost just... plain yogurt flavored... mixed with something like sweet tarts candies (tart, a little sour, a little chalky, very artificial).  On my skin, something goes decidedly soapy, something a little burnt plasticy, and something like Bath & Body Works' artifical berry fragrance?  It does remind me of being in the mall, but not exactly of frozen yogurt.  It doesn't smell edible or creamy to me, though it does have some sweetness to it.

Hot plastic and Bath & Body Works' Sun Ripened Raspberry?