Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Cranberry Mango Pumpkin Floss

I get a nice balance of juicy mango and slightly-tart cranberry, then my skin sucks up those notes and I get sweet cotton candy in the drydown. I didn't pick up on any pumpkin. 

The candy floss note is different from the past Pumpkin Floss scents I've tried, there is no spice notes and it's a bit sweeter. I tested this straight out of the mailbox, and my skin is dry and cold today.  I'm hoping the fruit notes come out more with age, but otherwise this is a fun scent. 

Edited by TheIceMaiden

Freshly applied, I get loads of mango-pumpkin sugar. Curiously, the cranberry is absent. But I'm really enjoying the pumpkin sugar, which is more buttery pumpkin than pumpkin spice. 

As the blend starts to dry, the mango fades and I find some whiffs of cotton candy in the sugar. From this point on, the perfume is basically a skin-soft pumpkin sugar, with a little hint of cotton candy now and then.

Going back to test the wand, I find a little airy cranberry there, though nothing very tart or standout. It never emerges on my skin.

This doesn't stand out as "fruity" to me, kind of like the other reviews mentioned.  I guess I mostly smell the pumpkin floss because it reminds me of Mischief hair gloss, except with pumpkin.  Long into the dry-down it does something different - it's like dark sugar or something, lasts and lasts for hours on me.  

I expected a lot more fruit or berry, maybe that will come out stronger with age, but I do think this is a great fall scent and I'm happy with it.

Wet: cranberry and brown/caramelized sugar.

Semi-dry and dry:  My skin ate the cranberry and I don't know if the mango ever showed up; there was a brief fruity but not sweet middle smell that could've been Mexican (rather than, say, Philippine) mango.  Cotton candy as a distinct scent had a moment.  After that, my skin did what it normally does and beamed sugar to everyone in a six foot radius.

If you're in to sugar or gourmand smells, this could be your jam.

Edited by DigitalCoyote

Cranberry cotton candy! Pumpkin sugar appears some too, but it's mostly a tart cranberry. I don't get much mango at all, especially when it dries down. It only really appeared on me when I first applied it. I think there might be a hint of spice in here too, pumpkin spice maybe?

Pretty good! Wish the throw was a tad stronger, and got more of the mango to stick around. 

this is the first time pumpkin has worked on me! this is sooo yummy. very lightly spiced pumpkin, verrrryyyy slightly fruity (can’t quite tell which fruit im smelling) and some crunchy sugar. 😋

love this one!!! 

*second day update - tested again and i’m getting a LOT more mango! much much fruitier now - im also getting more pumpkin, less candy floss.

Edited by kaileycatface

This one... started off pretty wonky on me. It was somewhat medicinal with the mango and cranberry vying for center stage, backed by the syrupy pumpkin floss. In the end, it settles into a sour, fruity cotton candy, with the cranberry winning out, and the pumpkin candy floss being very lightly spiced.

If you're looking for a fruity sour candy sort of scent that's more cranberry than mango, this might be up your alley. Alas, the early phase of this scent was pretty rough on me, and I'm not a fan of sour candy.