Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A spray of rose-tinted blades: rose otto, razor-sharp white musk, white sandalwood, sugar musk, red currant, vanilla, green cognac, and guava.

I get really nice fluffy vanilla with a hint of guava and currant and tiny bit of rose. It smells a lot like a lace scent to me. The fruitiness is really nice, the guava somehow doesn't read tropical here, rather just a buoyant fruitiness. 

I love this! It’s a soft, sugary rose floral with a nice kick from the guava. It’s a subtle scent that envelops you with a sugary air of beauty. All day I’ve been catching whiffs and loving it. Full bottle upgrade for sure. 

Wet: I love this combination of the sugary rose, red currant, green cognac, vanilla, and guava. The cognac and vanilla are like a dignified procession, a stately Lace -- but they blend well with currant and guava that want to skip and frolic, and rose that's just being girly.

Inesite is primarily sweet and fruity at first.

Dry: The fruitiness has settled down into the cognac and vanilla, as if wrapping itself in a comforter for the night. The blend is also more musky now, and a little powdery.

I think this may be more girly than I will need for a bottle, but I'll really enjoy this decant.

Sugary rose, vanilla, whiff of red currant and guava. Yup, sweet, fruity and tart. My skin eats this up though. Good throw, low low low wear length on me. 

As some have commented, this has the 'soft' quality of a Lace, but with a fruitiness I'd almost describe as bubblegum-like, without being so artificial. Feminine for sure. The rose doesn't come out to play for me, it's just a vague background floral. I don't get anything I could pick up as the currant at all, besides a generic 'juiciness.'

Juicy as it may smell, though, it somewhat lacks in staying power (ETA: although it dries down to a lovely Antique Lace-y sugar). This doesn't last on my at all, even with re-application. I'll have to look into testing how it lasts on the ends of my hair or something. 

Edited by Kytha

Rosy, fruity sweetness tempered and deepened by musk.  It doesn't give you a cavity like Fuzzy Pink Handcuffs or Strawberry and Rosebud, but it's in the same family.  Strong sillage doesn't hang around long, but it is still light and on the skin for a couple of hours.  It gets on clothes and smells amazing later.

This is a pink scent, but more of a darker rose pink than a bubblegum or hot pink. 

ETA: Update after about 10 months: this has chilled out a lot. It's not as sweet as it was. The guava has calmed down a lot and now melds better with the rose, vanilla, and sugar musk to create a beautiful dark pink fruity rosey musk (the guava is still the strongest note initially). The red currant, cognac, and sandalwood come out more on the drydown and add a guazy halo and slight shadow to this pretty pink scent. 

Edited by biggnerd

Sweet and fruity with some vanilla.  I'd liken it to Yipes Stripes Fruit Stripe gum.

My skin amps up sugar.  The cognac and rose otto didn't stand a chance.  

i have been wearing Inesite Phoenix on and off for the past month and it's such a beautiful blend with a hazy jammy quality. I imagine this is how a guava-rose water-cognac cocktail would smell. It so well blended, i can smell the guava-vanilla-cognac trio the most. I'd call this a fruity oriental. And above all, it lasts a good chunk of time, like 5 hours tops in an indian summer-type of climate. 

Edited by theredkilt

The first minute on my skin is delightful with the burst of realistic, juicy, tropical guava and a vanilla sugar and cognac that reminds me of Black Lace's flankers.  It quickly fizzles out, though, to a loud and baby powdery white sandalwood and warm vanilla sugar.  Bpal's white sandalwood has ruined more blends for me than any other note over the years.