Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Astarte

Whip

Agony and ecstasy: black leather and damp red rose.

Just what it says on the tin--rose and leather. It's a simple blend but it works--very Phedre no Delaunay. (For the rest of the Night Court, you need Long Night Moon!) The rose and leather take turns dominating the blend, back and forth. I don't amp it up super high, but I know it's there, and it makes me feel romantic and kinky at the same time. :whip:

Edited by lady_pandora

This is pinging my memory, but I can't figure out why. It's roses and leather, true to description. I get more rose than leather, and it's a fresh rose. I still can't pinpoint why it's familiar to me, but I do enjoy it quite a bit. I'd sooner classify it as a rose scent with leather rather than the other way around.

In the imp: This actually smells extremely faint to me. I get the barest whiff of a floral that I believe might be the echo of rose, but I really don't smell much of anything at all. (I did receive the imp from a post-Lab seller. I trust that the imp is genuine, but I'm not sure about age.)

On my skin:

To start, based on the faintness I smelled in the imp, I slathered this sucker on. I can tell what I'm smelling is rose -- and it is stronger than in the imp -- but it's still very faint. As it dries, I get some light rose throw, and if I stick my nose way down in the crook of my elbow, I can detect some soft leather close to my skin. Given time to develop, the rose does grow a bit stronger -- but also at this stage, a bit soapy. 

Verdict? It's just not my rose.