BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
megank4

Good Cheer Atmosphere Spray

GOOD CHEER
Roasted chestnuts and candied figs.

Oh, am I first?
Wooh!

To me, this opens with a strong nut note, I wouldn't say chestnuts so much as walnuts maybe.
Afterwards, fig, but not candied fig.

Very nice, very Christmasy.

You know how Puddin' was saying over in the BPTP forum that this was similar to Steeplechase Park?

Man doesn't lie. This is Steeplechase, but with the fig giving it a bit more of a depth. This is Steeplechase taken up to eleven.

In short, amazing, and definitely horde-worthy.

So... this is amazing. I never got to try steeplechase, but holy crap this is good. It has almost buttery nuts (I'm not good at identifying one nut versus another) with an uncloying but strong candied scent behind it.

Must. Have. More.

I agree with the buttery nuts description mingled with candied fruit. It is quite pleasant, but I find it less "rich" than Steeplechase Park, but then maybe that is for the better because SP tends to be too heavy a scent for me at times.

I love to eat roasted chestnuts but I couldn't for the life of me describe how they smell. My dad used to fix chestnuts for us to snack on at Christmas time, so I always get a nostalgic feeling when I fix them, especially now that he is gone. Christmas was also his birthday, so the smell of roasted chestnuts is very comforting to me and completely evokes Christmas, my dad, and my childhood. However, they are really hard to find and expensive too, so I don't have the opportunity to smell them often.

Now that I have a decant of Good Cheer, I can smell the roasted chestnuts whenever I want to! This is warm roasted nuts, with a sweetness from the fig, but not too sweet. It makes me feel comfortable and cozy and warm, and I just adore it. Going to have to order a full bottle of this one for sure, and quite possible a backup just to be sure I don't run out!

ooooooooooh yes yes yes :wub2:

chestnuts and figs!!! maybe not roasted or candied, but for sure those two notes and also: very strong! :yum:

I love it, I am happy I got myself a whole bottle of the stuff :lol:

I was nervous about Good Cheer. I love fig, but nut/wood notes can go wonky. Luckily, Good Cheer does not seem to have that problem. I don't get a lot of fig, which is kind of sad, but the chestnut is just perfect--very much like a the Spiced Chestnut candles from Williams-Sonoma that I love. I'm so glad I took a chance on this.

Scrumptious! I've never smelled roasted chestnuts, but this smells a lot like the candied walnuts a friend of mine makes for the holidays. I don't really get fig, but the toasty, sweet chestnut fragrance is divine.

Good Cheer is incredibly delicious and a perfect winter scent: cozy and sweet and a little spicy. Great staying power, too! I sprayed this before I came home for the holiday, and when I got back I could immediately detect it, light but still clinging to my blankets. My room smells really, really good.