Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mamoyer

Kill-Devil

Sugar cane, molasses, oak wood, and honey.

Mmmm... Kind of a boozy, dirty sugar scent along the lines of Glogg, but not buttery and not so in your face.  It's actually fairly light on me.  I actually wish this was a bit richer and darker. I want more molasses.  This is almost a skin scent on me.  Or maybe my skin is just devouring it, b/c I'm a sugar fiend.  Hmmm....  :yum: 

Foody, with molasses and honey as the base and a lighter layer of sugarcane and crisp oak on top. 

Reminds me of a summery version of Miskatonic University.

This is certainly sugarcane and molasses, that's for sure. But on me it also does something...strange. It smells like something burning. Like, realistically burning. So much so that it kind of makes me anxious.  I also think I'm alone in this, so your mileage may vary.

Wet, this smells so strongly alcoholic on me that I feel like I'm about to catch fire. Drying down tamps it down a bit, but not by much. I wouldn't wear this anywhere where my having drank would be an issue. I'd even be anxious about wearing this while driving, tbh. Maybe it's just me.

This one smells like sex. I've never tried the Smuts, but I would absolutely describe this as smutty, and I wonder if the actual Smuts are like this too? The molasses is giving the honey a dark and dirty vibe. Now I'm curious about those Smuts!

This smells like a woodier version of an attempt at making maple syrup from various sugars to me. I get the amber note of honey, but the sugar cane is much stronger on me. It's what I imagined tree sap to smell like as a child: golden sweet and sticky, swirled with dark and resinous notes to keep it from smelling too edible.

Thick, dark molasses, sugary and sticky, with a hint of some dark woods underneath! Low throw - though next to my skin it's strong - but then I also didn't put too much on, because I'm testing a few imps. I wouldn't've thought to order this one, but I'm glad I have an imp to play with!