Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Ohhh, the Neverwhere labels are delightful! Not at all what I pictured, somehow, but very fun and rather creepy.

teatime in roswell is the only bottle i bought. i absolutely adore the label art:

gallery_10682_2_89458.jpg

Ok I see some UFO reviews are coming in ... anyone want to share some pictures of the labels?? :wub2:

The only one I bought was Traipsing Through The Crop Circles, so it's the only one I have to share...

crop.jpg

(Sorry... cellphone pic, so it's blurry and icky...)

--M

If you go check out the C2E2 thread someone recently posted some of their pictures.. including one that has several of the Helicopter blends shown ^_^

I updated the BPAL Fiends group on Flickr with the C2E2 exclusives including the Room Sprays. I also uploaded my lone bottle from the Black Helicopter update (the Illuminati one.) And Egg Moon.

I do believe that the black helicopter series is my favorite label artwork. :wub:

Edited by Dark Alice

Hmm.. are the labels for the Picnic in Arkham scents supposed to have different colors? My Shub bottle's label is a lighter/yellower color while my Miskatonic U label is darker/oranger. I figured they'd be the same? I got my Shub at Whole Foods so I don't really know what's up :confused:

Hmm.. are the labels for the Picnic in Arkham scents supposed to have different colors? My Shub bottle's label is a lighter/yellower color while my Miskatonic U label is darker/oranger. I figured they'd be the same? I got my Shub at Whole Foods so I don't really know what's up :confused:

my bottles are like that too. though i used to have a miskatonic university label that was much more yellow. i think it's just a label batch difference.

Ach, I should have asked here instead of in the free-for-all! What do original series Sephiroth look like? Of course Hod Resurrected has the resurrection label unrelated to the theme, but do the originals have special labels or just GC?

my bottles are like that too. though i used to have a miskatonic university label that was much more yellow. i think it's just a label batch difference.

Thanks! I was about to buy another to see if they would smell different :lol: