Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
MrsSoup67

The most hippie / hippy scent you have tried?

The Caterpillar, which smells like incense, moss and florals, but all in the most delectable way. :P

Gotta add to the Anne Bonny recommendations. It is my all time favorite scent!!

Also..

Malediction (gotta second this one, such an amazing deep scent)

Greed

Sloth

Grandmother of Ghosts (I don't know why, but this smells very headshop on me)

Dance of Death

Caterpillar (another 2nd on this)

gotta love the hippy scents :P

I have smelled a lot that didn't work on me... but the hippiest one that I actually love and wear has got to be The Caterpillar.

Tezcatlipoca: RED PATCHOULI WHAMS YOU, followed by wafts from your suede fringed vest and the chocolate you got to sate the munchies :P

n.

Here is another vote for Urd. I've tried lots of blends with patchouli (which I really like) and usually I'm not able to relate to the 'dirty hippy' comments in the reviews, but Urd made me think 'hippy' myself the first time I smelled it :P It mostly becomes Nag Champa and a little muscadines after a while, and for me it's the most 'hippyesque' scent of BPAL I smelled so far.

edited for grammar

Edited by shadith

Uploaded Lobster hit the nail on the head with THE COILED SERPENT. It is deep dirty hippie loveliness. I dont know how aged my imp is but Id imagine its something that gets stronger with age.

Vechernyaya

Smut

Snake Charmer -- although it seems to get sweeter and less hippie-ish the longer I wear it.

^^ These three, though, are the most hippie-ish BPAL scents I've tried and can think of off the top of my head.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you peeps, I had the same question when I first joined the forum.... But I made the mistake of asking for advice on incensey church kinda smells............ I got recommended Cathedral and Rakshasa which to me smell like wood., I should have said hippie smells.... Like the smell you get when you walk through Camden Market in London (Sorry if that means nothing to ya), It's just a very hypnotic, chilled smell. You have helped alot, I'm now on the hunt for Ann eBonny And Urd. I kinda think that anythin with Dragon's blood really encaptures the kind of smell I'm looking for!!!!

OOOOH What a rant!!!!

:P

I really do love those hippie head shop incense smells, and while Urd is very much my number one nominee, but Blood Lotus is number two. Track down an imp of that if you're able. It smells like a sweet lotus incense, where Urd is the patchouli/nag champa incense. I also think if you can get a decant of Khajuarajo, it's pretty incense-hippie smelling, only in a softer floral way.

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you peeps, I had the same question when I first joined the forum.... But I made the mistake of asking for advice on incensey church kinda smells............ I got recommended Cathedral and Rakshasa which to me smell like wood., I should have said hippie smells.... Like the smell you get when you walk through Camden Market in London (Sorry if that means nothing to ya), It's just a very hypnotic, chilled smell. You have helped alot, I'm now on the hunt for Ann eBonny And Urd. I kinda think that anythin with Dragon's blood really encaptures the kind of smell I'm looking for!!!!

OOOOH What a rant!!!!

:P

Whoops, didn't mean to do that! nevermind ay? Thanks for the advice valentina! :D