Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
StormtrooperPrincess

Bravery, Courage, Confidence, Intimidation, Power

Thank you all for your recs. It looks like I'll be using The Lion, and I'll put up a pic once I have my tattoo done/can steal a friend's camera.

ahh i meant to update, it went very well, i got everything i wanted, and didn't budge. so i basically won. :P and i didn't have to give in on anything

So, I got my tattoo last night. *grin* And yes, I was wearing The Lion. It was an awesome experience. The tattoo artist, Brian, was a complete sweetie, and talked to me a lot, and teased a bit. It really wasn't painful. The bunny has scratched me more painfully than this. The only parts that were bad-ish was when he was outlining over my spine. No tears, though. Just a few 'ah, f*ck's. *grin* My back feels like it's been sunburnt right now, but that's it.

Two pics:

To show the placement

Finished tattoo!

We tried poly. I hate it. He has stopped seeing Other Woman sexuall (they were friends prior and are still friends). Other Woman isn't getting the message.

Suggestions of blends to wear when I know I'm going to be somewhere with my boyfriend where she'll be there too? Something to give a "back-off [insert unsavory word]" vibe?

Phantom Queen. To me it's pleasant, lovely and screams "I could rip you into a thousand pieces but you might get a spot of blood on my favorite blouse."

Loviatar. It says, "I'm confident and sexy enough to kick your ass and still be gorgeous."

And this too, (hopefully) shall pass. I had a poly relationship some years ago, and I'm now with only one of the guys. There was some oddness, but we worked it out well.

I love Antony, but I found I was very aggressive when wearing. Heh - but you want something that will make her back off , not encourage you to catfight.

Bluebeard is very.... well, it freaks me out a little. It's menacing.

Same with Black Dahlia. It made me nervous.

-

Wow -- a lot of the scents people have listed here are ones I think of as very sweet and pretty! Kuang Shi smells like mangos soaked in Grand Marnier on me, and Phantom Queen and Medea are sweet florals. I guess it all depends on your skin chemistry.

In a situation like that, I'd go with something that was simultaneously sexy and powerful. Gypsy Queen would be good. Or Fenris Wolf, which is a great all around power scent, but has enough amber and musk in it to have sex appeal as well, and Scherezade is a like a spicier version of it. I'd also second the recommendation of Blood.

To be honest? His cologne lightly applied over yours should work nicely. Nothing says, "I just got done servicing this man, and I'll be doing it again later" like a mixture of your two colonges. (Which, olfactory-speaking, smells like ya'll been doin' the humpty-hump just a few minutes ago.)

However, if you need something that says, "You will die the death of the thousand bitch-slaps if you don't step off", then I suggest Blood Kiss or Dracul. Both are pretty ballsy, and give off an aura of fercocity and a tendency towards the territorial. Good luck, babes. Sorry you have to go through this b.s.

Aw, now that's a DAMN good idea, Judas_kiss.

And you can manage to make it so you HAVE done the humpty-hump just before this little meet fest, so much the better.

I like Judas' suggestion as well.

As for individual scents, it's not general catalogue, but Blood Moon is subtly wild and feral on me. Not out-and-out aggressive, but definitely says "back off."

And you can manage to make it so you HAVE done the humpty-hump just before this little meet fest, so much the better.

Oh yes, if you can manage a quickie in the car, the mix smells ever so much more authentic AND you both have AFG, and can bask in that...hell yeah. That should put her libido in check.

I like everyone's suggestions so far! I have to highly recommend you try Black Cat, if you haven't already. If you use it with this specific "back off" intention, it works wonders! From the Lab's description:

"...This blend can also be used to reverse troublesome lesser crossings, create a playful air of catlike sexuality, and, because cats will be cats, it can also be used to throw minor, irritating or bothersome hexes, causing small amounts of chaos and disruption to your foes."

Hm...I used this to great effect when my SO's ex tried to come back into his life in an unwanted way, and I really believe it worked by reversing his and others' perceptions of her intentions and just generally making her look really bad. The bitch has been gone now for a long time! :P Black Cat smells a little funky, but if you use it to anoint each shoulder (so the Lord and Lady "have your back") and perhaps the soles of your feet for power in standing your ground, you should be ok. Maybe you could even wear another oil suggested here in the usual spots to sweeten yourself up. You'll look good and she'll be vanquished faster than you can imagine! Good luck to you in any case. I know these situations are emotionally draining, so take care of yourself! :D

He doesn't wear scent of any kind, so the mixing idea is sorta out. The closest to scent he gets is when he remembers to wear deoderant. Heh.

He has a naturally very sweet scent to him, and I've found that he must ooze some strange pheremones because women are ALWAYS drawn to him no matter what.

I'll have to get some of these suggested scents and try them out.

I third the opinion on Blood Kiss.

If you're a vanilla type of girl, I would give O a shot. Just read the descriptions. Nothing like a scent that screams sexual slavery to another person to get the message across.

I also recommend a full blown out make out session in front of said person. But then again, I'm the type to go horribly violent on someone's ass if they prove that they can't play nice or can't listen to directions. :P

Zankoku_zen, I think O would be awesome. Great rec!! I get largely honey, amber and a (yummy, mind you) "sex" note. This would scream, "We've been doin' it and doin' it and doin' it WELL". Good luck, honey!

Sign in to follow this