Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Red mango pulp, sugared orange blossom, mimosa, pink musk, and sweet incense.

This begins with the sharp acidity of mango, mingling with orange blossom.

The acidity quickly fades into a soft, musky floral mango scent. Will make for a great spring and summer scent.

An hour or two in, still floral mango. Sometimes i just want a simple, straightforward scent, especially if it's a favorite fruit!

Lasts about 6 hours on skin, which is pretty good for a fruit forward fragrance. If you love mango, get it!

The mango comes on strong in the bottle but starts to fade upon contact with the skin. 

The scent changes rapidly, passing over the orange blossom completely, alas, and ending up a lightly spicy, vaguely incense-y pink musk, reminding me very much of the phlox-heavy Pink Moon.

I'm in love with the Lab's mango note, but unfortunately for me, apart from in the bottle, it's nowhere to be found 😢 

Way tamer than expected! Despite having three potentially sweet notes, this is a rather dry mango with musky floral nuances in the background; I think the pink musk and incense keep this from turning into a teenaged body spray. I do catch fruity whiffs now and then but sniffing my arm directly gives me a muskier impression, which gives me the visual of a hapless traveler approaching the namesake of this perfume 🧐

Oooooh this is so good! Lightly sweet, a bit floral, soft and very fruity. This is mostly lovely mango with orange blossoms, pink musk is lightly, softly spicy. If I sniff very closely and attentively I get the incense, too, but it's somewhere in the background.

Beautiful, perfect for spring and summer.

There's a shimmering pink citrus sensation upon opening and i'm under the impression it's grapefruit. Further on, the orange blossom, pops up and asserts itself. The orange blossom leans more towards neroli smell-wise, vaguely with a bitter-ish/vegetal end. But out of the blue, the mango steps in and evens everything out. It's a mango-orange blossom/mimosa-pink musk type of scent on my skin.