Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Black-brown fur rubbed against ochre bark, shaking off the last snows of winter. A tangle of maple branches and the crunch of dry leaves. Claws dipped in raw honey, clutching honeycomb, dripping with the juice of wild berries.

Musky dead leaves, rich raw honey, and a squeeze of juicy blackberry. I get a hit of maple sugar as it dries down. Cozy.

This is entirely musky brown fur and raw honey on me, with a bit of maple sugar on the edges. No berries at all!

Honey and berries in the forest. The honey and berries are by far the strongest notes on me. As the scent wears I start to get the tree notes. And it definitely smells like a forest, as opposed to chopped lumber. I also don't get any cold note from this. Overall, it smells like a plate or face full of honey and berries in the backdrop of a forest. Foody but there is that edge of atmospheric. Imo, they hit the nail on the head with the inspiration here.

I've really been enjoying this. I can get in close and pick out some notes - the berries and the maple are tied up in the honey for me, and a leaf breezes by in the top range - but the experience of wearing it is a comfy bear hug of honeyed musk. Not too much honey, not too much musk. Perfect amount of personal scent bubble. 

This is mostly a musky honey on me. I think I get the berries while the perfume is wet, but as it dries the honeyed musk takes over. The maple manifests more as maple syrup to me more than dead leaves.

This is closer to Honey Taffy Smut than Bears of Berlin to me. This is not a delicate, powdery honey nor is it the honey you'd get from a plastic bear. The musk is a bit animalic, but I like it for that. I like this quite a bit and I'm glad I got to try it.

The same beautiful brown musk as Are You Digging On My Grave, and maybe Coyote? It’s dry and cozy: a wild den scent. Animalistic.  

Brightened by a tart wild berry jam-boysenberry and blackberry? 

I am transported to a hut in the late summer woods. 

totally not biased because bears are my favorite animal....not at all

in the bottle: it smells really sweet, and of berries and honey. it's also kind of herbally, but I can't pinpoint anything specific.

on fresh: wow, one drop of this goes a LONG way. it is so potent and strong compared to other scents I've tried. it's very musky and I can clearly smell bark and leaves, as well as a smoky campfire. the honey sweetness is definitely still here, just weaker, making it so it doesn't go completely off the edge. it's a dry scent of a campfire in the woods, exactly like how your clothes and hair would smell after being around the campfire. can't really distinguish the berry here. it's dry but warm, not cold as the snow note would suggest.

after 20 minutes: this really hasn't changed at all. I think the smokiness became a bit stronger, but it's the same sweet campfire scent. it's really nice and autumnal to me. wish I could get more of the berry but this is an interesting scent that is very true to its inspiration!