starbrow

wrist-sniffing wench

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Nothing Selected
  • Aries
  • United States

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:21 AM

Sometimes playfully walking with the Fool, sometimes tugging on his stockings, sometimes attacking in a pack, sometimes tearing the ass out of his pants, sometimes chomping him right on the nuts: feral and tame, guardian and hunter, loyalty and opposition. Sometimes guiding the Fool off the cliff and other times warning him of dangers ahead.

A warm canine musk, trampled grass, a gleam of ivory-white fang, cardamom pod, and crushed yew.

Ridiculously charming, in a cozy outdoorsy kind of way. The 'canine musk' is light and appealing and really does make me think of freshly-washed puppy. A thread of sunny grass and maybe the crushed yew is giving it the romping-in-a-field vibe, I think. I'm not sure what fang is supposed to smell like. Maybe it's what gives this blend its pale quality; this is not a 'brown' kind of fuzzy scent like Wulric, but very white-washed and lovely. I'm not sure I can detect the cardamom, but the overall effect is exceptionally snuggly.

The only thing that is keeping me from buying a bottle? It has exactly zero throw. The fade is so fast on my skin! I'm going to try turning my decant into an eau de parfum and see what happens. 

#2 archaesophilia

archaesophilia

wrist-sniffing wench

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Ox
  • Aquarius
  • United States

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:29 PM

This is...a warm spiced cookie you eat while wearing a wool sweater. The grass note fades after just a few seconds, and what is left is all baked goods and comfort-I'm guessing that the ivory fang interacting with the cardamom? Not exactly the musky, doggy scent I was hoping for, but definitely nice!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: The Fools Journey, Aspects of the Fool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users