Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

Peach, Coconut Cream, Marshmallow, and Nougat

So very soft and warm and creamy. The coconut cream is so realistic that I'm reminded of my favorite desert, Thai mango sticky rice. The peach blends in, present but not overwhelming. It's hard to form a strong impression in the convention hall, but so far I'm happy with my blind buy.

Edit: now that I'm home and can properly sniff. Wet: definite peach and sweet coconut cream. It rapidly develops hints of vanilla, honey, and almond (true almond, not Amaretto extract), and then some warm, nutty pistachio. I could swear there's the tiniest sprinkle of dry pie spice in there, like a faint dusting of mace or nutmeg, and sea salt. The blend stays sweet and fluffy, but never goes cloying. It stays low to my skin in a warm, peachy cloud.

Edited by bheansidhe

This nougat is that chewy white candy nougat with the nuts inside! Torrone. Both the marshmallow and coconut are strong as well. Peach is surprisingly mellow and takes a bit of a backseat in this. I do smell it, but it's a light, tart, white peach that blends in with the nutty note almost entirely. Overall, I'd say a tropical flavored Torrone would describe this best. 

In the bottle and freshly applied, this is all yummy almond nougat. Then we wait for that bossy almond to calm down and let literally anyone else be sniffed ...annnd there! Peachy coconut cream. I'm not picking out marshmallow but it's probably all cozied up with the nougat. A comforting peachy nougat confection.

This baby has rested a day.

Primarily peach coconut cream, with a healthy, homey whiff of almond nougat.

Comforting and kind, this Peach leans into summer with its peachy coconut, but the nougat hints at early fall. I feel like this scent's prime time is June through September, and I'm so happy to have a bottle.

Wet, there's a lot of nougat and cherry-like almond melds well with the hint of peach. As it dries, the peach, coconut, and marshmallow come out more. Ends up being a lot of coconut marshmallows and ripe peach on me. Sometimes that peach note goes awry on me but the other notes are so rich and sweet that it works well.

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before! This is my absolute favorite perfume ever. Like ever! If I had to only have one perfume from any brand ever it would be this one.

Wet on my skin and right after it's a pleasant peach mixed with coconut cream mixing together. This lasts for a while but once it settles its a delicious mix of nougat and marshmallow that I love so much.

The throw is medium but the wear time is pretty long. I've been able to smell it 12+ hours after application.

I did not expect this to be my favorite one from this round of DC Peach exclusives but it turned out to be so! All the elements have melded together so exquisitely over time and it’s impossible for me to put this on and not be in a good mood for the rest of the day.