Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Electric poppies, gerbera daisies, gladiolas, anemone, blue bells, sweet pea, and dahlias clustered with twining green vines, red mandarin peel, soft mosses, and crushed wild grasses.

This one is absolutely enthralling. If you're like me and tired of all the usual cast of flowers, this is for you. The wildflowers are stunningly realistic, I am not a wildflower expert and can't tell you which flowers are more prominent, but it's honestly thrilling and beautiful and untamed. There's a deep bed of greenness under it and glowing dewiness on top. A real banger. I feel this one will be popular.

My one critique is while it comes on really strong and loud, the longevity is very short. It's there one moment and then completely gone the next. I'm hoping some age helps out with this.

I love this one. Every time I put it on it make me go, "woah!" And go in for a second sniff. The flowers are peppery and spicy and sweet, and the stems and leaves and moss and grass are right there making it smell like a living, growing garden rather than a bouquet. I smell something different every time I catch a whiff of my wrist. Lovely.

This really is a wild cottage garden in springtime, with hints of green and spicy wildflowers. Not at all a heady floral, this is a sweet breeze of scent. There’s never a moment of “I smell X” because it is beautifully layered and blended. It’s really lovely, and I could see myself wearing this deep into autumn.

Wet and in the bottle it is very wildflowery. I’m no good at picking out flowers in this one, but no rose or white floral type things. It seems exactly like walking in a Cottage Garden and is really beautiful.

As it dries it gets a bit greener, but this is a gorgeous realistic blend, gentle rather than a heady overpowering one.

like Lin Swanson, this was an immediate “WHOA!” for me. it was SUPER peppery when i opened the vial, so much so that i almost sneezed 🤧 

it left a green wildflower ish scent on me, along with that peppery spicy smell. glad i tried a sample but definitely not for me

This is a flower party! When I first applied this, I got some nice nectar along with the florals. They are so well blended that I'm unable to pick them out, but the garden reigns throughout wear, backed by just a hint of mandarin peel. I tend to amp moss, but it's actually really tame here.

I know I wouldn't reach for this enough to grab a bottle, but I do think it is a wonderful spring scent.

Ohhhh this is *lovely*. A perfect melange of wildflowers, clovers, grasses brings to mind lying in a field in the springtime and there's that green so rich and damp you can taste it, that anticipatory almost- raining scent in the air.... it wafts around beautifully so I get hit with gusts of it. There's a certain greenhouse air to it to. If it were still in stock I'd certainly grab a backup, it's a perfect spring scent :)

Smells like walking into my nearest flower shop. 🥰 Sappy, incredibly well blended florals. A punchy pepper (that, for a second i thought may be too strong, but stays just strong enough to elevate the scent into something that feels.. growing. Alive.) and dried i am left with mostly sappy greens, with the rest still there- that i'm hoping will get a bit stronger with age.