Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This one is divine! Smells exactly like this LE body wash I used to buy a lot of. Flowery, warm, blushed. That rose sandalwood is something I've never encountered before, but I can tell that is a major note singing in this wonderful scent. The red oud & sweet vetiver is heavenly too!

To me it smells like the sexuality of a mature woman; confident and direct, a master of eroticism in silk red sheets.

Rosewood, amber, and a whiff of oudh. It smells mature, dark, and powerful. It's sexy, and slightly foreboding. Good throw and wear length.

At first whiff, this reminds me of Joy and Fear, but with prominent red oud and more complexity.  There's nothing funky about this oud.  It's woody and a bit sour/acidic. Red oud insn't a note I particularly care for, but I actually like what it's doing here.  I smell a hint of rose and vetiver, but the overall effect is of dark, ruddy wood over incense.  I'm liking it more as it wears and the oud becomes less ferociously center stage.  This will probably come into full glory with a bit of aging.

If you liked the rose/sandalwood combo in Joy and Fear or The Little Wooden Doll, or you like red oudh, this will be up your alley.