Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

A single, grave-cold finger, gently stroked the length of your spine: frosted eucalyptus, ti leaf, white bergamot, peppermint, and absinthe.

I put this on and decided it smells just like the picture on the label looks.  Cool and blueish.  The bergamot stands out along with maybe the ti leaf.  After a while I'm smelling the absinthe note and it turns just a tiny bit powdery around the edges.  It doesn't smell strongly minty to me, and I don't quite pick out eucalyptus. 

Overall this is refreshing and clean, but not quite bracing (it's more....soft and a little fluffy maybe?).  There wasn't anything surprising and if you think you would like it, go for it.  

Edit: ok, weird - I tried this again just now and it's more eucalyptus-mint-absinthe.  More chilly and I think I smell the "frost" part now.  Reminds me of a Yule scent. 

Edited by forspecial_plate

Chilly mint-ozone and white musk.  This is gender neutral and strikes me almost as an aromatherapy blend.  It's head clearing, though not medicinal.  The eucalyptus is present, but there's nothing screechy or in your face going on, and the whole thing has a hazy, airy feel that's very appropriate to its inspiration.  There's peppermint, but it's not sweet like the candy, and it seems fairly different from the Lick-It's I've smelled (though I've only smelled a couple.)  It reminds me more of Anesthesia without the lavender.  After 10 mins or so, I start to get something sort of lemony and spicy, which I thought at first was the cologney dead leaves note, but now I'm recognizing as the absinthe. 

I like this.  It seems like a great blend for destressing.  

Very chilly, yet also... some furniture polish on me. I’m not sure what’s doing the lemon, probably the tea. Bergamot usually doesn’t show up much on me, so I’m not suspecting it. 
It then gets a distinct male cologne vibe after a while, so polish and cologne with a bit of an icy breeze in the background. I’m glad it’s only in one arm, because the throw is pretty massive! That’s impressive. 

I was hoping for something akin to Odic Force, yet Icy Drafts didn’t work for me.

The gorgeous white tea of Kumiho in the bottle and on application. Some sticky lemon comes in as it dries, but it doesn’t stay. Just a lovely sibling of Kumiho. I concur on the aromatherapy suggestion.

Agreeing with the aromatheraputic aspects of this. Its sweet, soft, refreshing and cold. I guess getting a dead finger down your spine isn't such a bad thing?

Smells a bit like lemonade w/ mint in the drydown. Saving this for the summer heat relief!

This one reminds me to another Weenie, was it Unsteady Governess? Chilly white tea and a whiff of citrus. Yup, that's what it smells like. Great throw and average wear length.

This is a chilly eucalyptus mint scent with a touch of booze that makes it resemble cologne. Throw is pretty good, way better than the other minty scent I wore today. I think the eucalyptus is the strongest note here, the peppermint fades on me within an hour. Won't upgrade, but will hold onto this decant if I ever need something clean, soft, and refreshing.

This is primarily a white tea scent on me, backed by some cool eucalyptus. I, fortunately, did not get any absinthe from this (as I don't like anything in the licorice realm). So citrusy white tea (and perhaps the bergamot is adding some oomph to that citrus) and cool eucalyptus and mint (but mostly, eucalyptus).

I think this one is pleasant, but I know I'd reach for it over other white tea and eucalyptus scents in my collection.

This is a really wonderful men's cologne type blend, reminding me of a colder, frostier Wilde and the Irish Spring soap that my dad used when I was little.  It's lemony sweet and crisply refreshing from the bergamot and ti leaf, with the other notes having this gorgeous, frosty, clean man type of scent.  The absinthe, I think, adds an interesting green note.  Very attractive.