Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Green scents are my jam and this doesn't disappoint! 

In the bottle it's sharp, sweet, green, clean and herby!

On my skin it's similar, a bit warmer but still the same gorgeous herb and cleanliness. 

Dry down it's a beautiful subtle sweet greeness.

This is indeed very “green”. Slightly sweetened fresh herbs (some almost minty, pennyroyal maybe?) that do smell sunwarmed (not sure how to explain it except there is some kind of note that is warm without being spicy. It is not resinous I do not think.) I however do not get much, if any, dew. I was hoping for a slightly stronger aquatic. The ti leaf is in there sort of wrapping the herbs up without smothering them. Edges towards cologne but does not tip over the edge into that territory. Pleasant, atmospheric, mood scent. Sort of soothing. I will likely keep my partial.

In bottle: Fresh, herbaceous and slightly fruity.

Wet: Mint, grass!, a hint of eucalyptus. There is a note of something I can't identify. The fruity scent seems like lychee, which I don't like.

As it dries I'm catching a hint of lemon.

Part of the problem seems to be that the perfume is reacting with my taste buds and I can sort of taste the scent, which is not pleasant.

Dry: Some sort of a dusty herb note, like dried eucalyptus.

After a few minutes: Fruity, ferny greenness, with a sort of ambery softness and powdery dried herbs.

After first hour: The fruity/dusty note I didn't like has faded into a sort of honeydew melon aroma. I almost like it now, but it's a long time to wait for your perfume to agree with you.

After two and a half hours: Soft powdery/flowery/tangy greenness, and I I think I can identify the note I don't like: it smells like tomato leaves. The herbs are savory rather than sweet.

After 5 hours: Everything has sweetened up quite a bit, and it reminds me of what I like about Envy.

Final verdict: I think I need to do another testing session before I decide if I want to keep it or not.

Green herbs, a whiff of basil, grass and sun. This one smells green, and like spring. Pretty. If you like green herbs and grass, give this a whirl. Low throw, low wear length.

Green! Each of the Fall of the Leaf blends is their color dialed to 11.

My first impression is actually absinthe. 

My friend and I both seem to smell anise in this, along with basil and other green herbs, grass, and something fresh and cool like eucalyptus.

In the imp: Bright, summery grass and green herbs. The herbs stand out more than the grass, and it does have a weirdly sunwarmed quality. Unfortunately, the grass note is a skin chemistry fail on me and takes on a plastic-like smell on drydown. Going to skip a full bottle, but will hang on to my decant for scent locket use.

This was milder than I expected it to be. Definitely green, but not as vibrant as described; more of a softer green, with kind of a soapy quality. Not unpleasant by any means, but I was expecting something sharper and more vibrant.