Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I get lots of inky oudh, musk, and patchouli with an overlay of moss. It's mainly a dark, musky, patchy oudh. And oudh does strange things on my skin. Good throw and wear length, of course.

I love it! Oudh works great with my skin chemistry, so no surprise there.

It's a dark green aromatic mossy oudh. I don't really get any patchouli.  Great throw and wear length, I smell it hours later after application.

I got such a different reaction from this one. It's brighter than I was expecting, and it starts out super quiet and subdued. I wouldn't classify this opener as black oudh at all -- quite the opposite, this is a warm, white-floral variety. Less heady punch than I normally get from oudh, but still has a punch. Rich golden mrryh and sweet moss trail right behind it. The patchouli grounds it in a vague sense of creamy woodsiness. I would tack this as feminine and straightforward. It does warm up as it dries --- takes a while, but the volume does increase after about an hour into full-throated, throwy sweet golden patch. This feels like a cousin of Bastet, from the oudh & patchouli side of the family.

Edited by supreme_c0rt