Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Revenge is the only sustenance I require. Unearthly dark beauty, utterly haunting:

a haze of purple poisons, precious oud, black plum, dried black cherries, smoky vegetal musk, and incense.

This reminds me to Gun Moll, but sans the gunpowder. It's all this lethal sexiness, but more purple as opposed to having that modern weaponry about. This has all of those dark purple fruits, smoky musk, and threat laced throughout. 

This is the scent of a woman capable of exsanguinating a man with her bare hands and not getting a drop of it on her dark purple velvet dress. And when she smiles, there's a lizard part of your mind that simultaneously says RUN AWAY and HIT THAT, and you're sure that both sides are 100% right. Good throw and wear length.

Dark and plummy. The oud in this doesn't stink! The smoky brings the depth to the purple, and I think the incense rounds it out, and isn't overpowering. All together, they end up smelling like a fancy, expensive perfume on me, though. I guess the plum, cherry, and musk work together to be too sweet for me. Wear length for me lasted about 4 hours, otherwise I had to get in close to smell it.

This is so gorgeous! It's all dark plum, dark sweetness, and dangerous seduction. Smells expensive, luxurious, and a little bit deadly. The cherry doesn't stand out,  nor do the oud or incense. The overall effect is delightful and I can't stop sniffing my wrists. I really love this decant and now I need a bottle.