Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I have tried Morocco before and it was just ok on me. I didn't like it enough to get a bottle, I think it turns weirdly musky on me. Anyway, I really like Moroccan Pumpkin Patch - the Pumpkin takes away the muskiness and adds a really nice sweet, spiciness. This is definitely an autumnal or wintery scent. It's warm, spicy and a little foody and sweet ... nice for cooler months.

Moroccan Pumpkin Patch is one dead sexy beast, and so seamless that you forget it wasn't always blended with pumpkin. Dark spicy foody deliciousness.

In the bottle: Very spicy pumpkin bake (not a pie).

Wet: Lots of those Moroccan spices, backed by a creaminess that must be the pumpkin.

The dry-down: Morocco and creamed baked pumpkin (not a pie). For those who want to like Morocco, but felt it needed some taming, do try this spicy scent. :)

This seemed like this would be the best base for pumpkin and spice, and I was right! Lovely Morocco and spice, and the spice does not overpower the Morocco. Ends up being a slightly more spicy Morocco. I really like this, and wouldn't mind more. I'll just layer a bit of Honey Gingerbread or something else spicy over Morocco if I want something similar. Yum :wub2:

In the bottle - The dry creaminess of Morocco with a buttery undercurrent

Wet on me - The soft sweet carnations of Morocco still underpinned by butter and spices

Dry on me - The soft rich haziness of Morocco eventually overcomes all else

Overall - I like this, but mostly it's the same as regular Morocco

A buttery, subtle pumpkin blend. A little foodie, doesn't hit you over the head. Super light, though, I’m having a hard time smelling this on myself.

All in all, for me this is nice, but nothing special.

I actually don't like Morocco, and bpal's pumpkin blends tend to turn to pure cinnamon on my skin, but this is wearable to me. The pumpkin note is very buttery, and I love buttery scents, and it somehow makes the powdery vanilla of Morocco not so dry and blah on my skin. I still smell cinnamon, but it's lighter. The whole blend is light, like Morocco (which has almost no throw and lasts 3 hours tops on me). Warm, powdery vanilla, buttery pumpkin and a hint of cinnamon...

in general i like pumpkin, but don't love it, and so i've kind of tuned out any pumpkin-adjacent scents.  but i figured i should give it a shot, and morocco, my old love, seemed like a natural match.

i may be in trouble, because this ain't bad. creamy, buttery, extra-spicy morocco. definitely more foody than regular morocco.  after the dry-down, it doesn't really smell like pumpkin at all.  up close, it's super spicy and buttery.  but in the throw it's a dreamy spiced vanilla musk. some scents keep my nose glued to my wrist, but this one has me waving my arms around in front of my face like a lunatic. 

better than original morocco?  no.  but i'm not kicking it out of bed. i'm still not a pumpkin convert, but i won't be automatically dismissing them any more.