Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Georgia peaches, madeira wine, mimosa, and Cherokee roses.

Wet, the fruity/sweet boozy notes are very present in this blend, with the rose only a whiff in the background. As it dries, it stays very rich and sweet, but it's more a winey sweetness than a sugary or syrupy one, and the rose becomes a bit more present. Overall, this is a round, full, fruity blend that is somehow voluptuous and mouthwatering at the same time. Very nice.

I have worn this gorgeous scent for the past three days. It's probably the closest of all 5 peach scents to the White Peach and Incense hair gloss. On me, it's luscious, juicy peach with a little bit of rose. It fades fast, though, so slathering is required. Wish I had gotten a backup. :wub2:

I vote this to be the most underrated peach of the bunch.

Ooooh boy. Its a roller coaster ride. The madeira wine is frikkin Halloween Las Vegas awesome for like 3 seconds, then utter chaos, then **boom** beautiful sweet rose and soft sweet peaches with an airy flutter of mimosa. Very romannnnnntic. Mmmhhhmmm!

I might need another of this. Damn it I hate when I tell my gut to shut it. Gut's all "thhhbbppp. neener neener I told you soooo" right now.

If someone had told me smelling like peach rings and wine was the most amazing thing ever.. I would have been skeptical, but it works! This is a very gorgeous scent!

The rose is light, the peach sweet, and the wine kind of grounds it on me,

In the bottle this is all syrupy peaches and heady wine. Wet on the skin the rose starts to peek out its velvety petals. As it dries the peach gets drier, less syrupy and the wine mellows out. All of the notes blend together so beautifully you almost can't tell where one ends and another begins. Now dry, this must be the mimosa that I'm smelling blending seamlessly with the sweet sweet peaches. The rose has gone back into hiding and the wine has faded entirely. No wait, there it is, making a bit of a comeback. Mmmmmm.

Can I eat my arm now? :yum:

ITI: I don't get much champagne here from the mimosa, but I smell a richly fruity and fermented wine.

Wet: Very strong fermented, fruity wine and a hint of light mimosa, but it's mainly wine for me at this point.

Dry: As it starts to dry, the wine steps back and the sweet, succulent peach paired with a white-toned mimosa come forward in a gorgeous combination. Once fully dried, the wine comes back, but not enough to make me dislike it. It's decent, actually.

This is very sweet and grapey -- like a dessert wine. I smell more grape than peach, but the peach is definitely there. Oddly, I never get anything specifically rose, which isn't a bad thing! The rich floral is there, but it doesn't amp as "rose" the way most other roses do for me. I only got a decant of this because I wasn't sure I'd like it enough for a bottle, and now I'm not sure that was the best idea. I like it a lot more than I'd imagined I would -- the wineiness of it keeps it from being just too sweet and jammy.

Sweet, candy-like peaches from wet to dry. Like those sour peach gummies. Peach loves me, and drowns out everything else, so all I've got from these peach blends, is, well peach. This fades rather quickly, it was a bit much for the first hour or so. No need to upgrade.

Peaches, red wine, and red roses.

This is a very sensual, red wine blend, with rose and peach notes. It's heady, womanly, and very sexy.

This starts off as a bold red wine. It has a strong fermented fruit tone and some woodsy hints. I like that there is no alcohol sharpness or fizz to this one. Not really getting rose as a particular note, but it does have that floral bouquet which wine sometimes exhibits. I'm getting more grapes than peaches. As it dries, it develops a nice sweetness and the wine mellows out, giving in to the softer mimosa and becoming more floral. It still smells more like grapes than peaches to me, but in general it's a pleasant fruity wine scent.

In the imp: Deep red wine with the tiniest hint of peach.

Wet: Peach and assorted red fruit flavored hard candy. The wine is much sweeter and less dark on my skin than in the imp. As it dries, the rose starts to peek it's head up way in the background.

Drydown: Something (I think it's the wine) is going a little sour. It's just the slightest whiff of something that's gone off but it's enough to affect the whole scent.

Conclusion: I think this one is going in the swap pile...

peach iii… ooh, at first, this is a sweet and rich peach scent. it's VERY VERY sweet, almost syrupy, but there's a pleasing booziness.

is peach wine a thing? if it is, that's what this smells like. drinking peach wine, or maybe eating really sweet, ripe peaches and drinking a sweet red wine, and on the table is a bouquet of fresh roses.

the floral notes lay low but they help turn this into a perfume and keep me from smelling like i took a bath in peach schnapps and wine.

some of the sticky, syrup-like qualities die down as it dries and i am left with a soft peachy floral with a hint of sweet red wine.