BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Input, please!

:D :D :D

Name: Casey

URL: Nothing applicable, at the moment.

Photo: http://img39.photobucket.com/albums/v120/R.../casey-bpal.jpg

Sin of choice: Lust or Envy.

Virtue you embody: Of the Seven Heavenlies - Truth or Love.

Astrological Info: Budding Virgo, Aquarius Moon.

How you found out about BPAL: I'd heard the name, but finally pursued it after MUA reviews.

Any comments you'd like to add about the Lab or life in general: About the Lab, I've never seen a more hospitable company or better one on one customer service. Elizabeth's one-of-a-kind approach to "doing business" is refreshing and more appreciated than she could ever know. Her warm generosity and breathtaking talent & flair for mixing, as I have heard, the most beautiful scents on the market have also attracted the friendliest bunch of customers - a loyal and intelligent community, I must say - and for that, I am grateful, as well. And while I haven't yet had the distinct pleasure of personally owning any of her oils, I'm more than looking forward to and I know I will probably end up being a lifelong customer. And, about life in general, I'd like to share three quotes, very close to my heart, that I hope we can all keep in mind:

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives." - A. Sachs

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde

And, of course...

"We say that the hour of death cannot be forecast, but when we say this we imagine that hour as placed in an obscure and distant future. It never occurs to us that it has any connection with the day already begun or that death could arrive this same afternoon, this afternoon which is so certain and which has every hour filled in advance." - Marcel Proust

:evil: :D :P

Edited by Requiem-of-Roses

Does I count if I'm only sniffing oils vicariously through others, and am awaiting my first order? :P

Name: Stacy Psaros

URL, if applicable: http://www.enoznuf.com

Photo, if you don't mind: Crappy pic but here it is. Wish I had my halloween one scanned in... :D

Sin of Choice: Wrath or Lust

Virtue you embody: Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty. Though, using Tygher's virtues (BTW, that Nova Roma site has heeps of info and a really good yahoo group): Comitas, Veritas, Libertas, and Felicitas

Astrological Info: I'm a Libra with Sag rising, Moon in Cancer

How you found out about BPAL: TygherRayn's persistant ICQ's gushing about the oils :D

Any comments you'd like to add about the Lab or life in general: Regarding the Lab, this is, quite possibly, one of the friendliest bunches of people I've ever had the pleasure of chatting with online. I've had a lot of fun sifting through the wonderful reviews, which makes it really hard to pick just a few scents to try! I love scents, and work with essential oils myself, so I was absolutely in awe of the vast combinations that Beth's managed to create.

Name: Laurin

Photo, if you don't mind: Don't have a proper current one

Sin of choice [Not the scent, the proper sin]: Pride and gluttony

Virtue you embody: Integrity and loyalty

Astrological Info: Gemini

How you found out about BPAL: Makeup Alley reviews

Any comments you'd like to add about the Lab or life in general: I love everything about "The Lab"--from the concept itself to the oils and the forums.

Edited by Scylla

Name: Shannon

URL: no homepage of my own.

Sin of choice [Not the scent, the proper sin :twisted: ] : Lust, I do get awfully horny sometimes.

Virtue you embody: Honesty, I hate to lie.

Astrological Info: Capricorn,-Aquarius Cusp, my boyfriend is also a cusp birth.. coincidence.. maybe..maybe not.

How you found out about BPAL: Through a friend, who gave you a radiant recommendation.

Any comments you'd like to add about the Lab or life in general: Still waiting for my first order. ::sigh:: But I'm sure I'll be in love once it comes...

Name: Brandon Thomas

URL: http://home.carolina.rr.com/mariposa42/

Photo: On the webpage :P

Sin of choice: All of them in their time, but I suppose Envy and Gluttony are my biggest.

Virtue: Just like my adorable TygherRayn, I'll use the Roman Virtues. Pietas, Hilaritas and Comitas.

Astrological Info: Quadrupal Fire Sign, Leo/Sagittarius Western and Fire Dragon Eastern.

How you found out about BPAL: TygherRayn! And, of course, her husband. Damn them! They're the root of far too many of my obsessions! :D

Comments: I'm still a relative newbie to BPAL, but having sampled TygherRayn's imps and awaiting my first order, I have to say I'm already addicted! Can't wait to try them ALL!

Name: Lana

URL, if applicable: Phoenix Rising Art Dolls

Photo, if you don't mind: lanapicture.jpg

Sin of choice: Lust

Virtue you embody: Hmm...compassion. I have no idea if it's a proper one or not :P

Astrological Info: sagitarrius. Fire, it's all about fire.

How you found out about BPAL: The lovely Tygher told me about it in payment for an April Fool's joke. Personally I think she wins.

Any comments you'd like to add about the Lab or life in general:

What a wonderful company! Fabulous customer service and a beautiful and splediferously presented product with scents to boggle the mind and nose! Adoration falls short of my admiration for these folks!

Name: Mary

URL: http://hometown.aol.com/velvetsky2

Photo: On my page

Sin of choice: Lust

Virtue: Loyalty

Astrological Info: Gemini

How you found out about BPAL: Link from another message board.

Comments: I'm a BPAL Virgin (still waiting for my first order), but I dearly love the beautiful layout of this website and the friendliness of everyone on the boards.

name: Cornelius

url: http://public.fotki.com/deathseer/

photo: http://public.fotki.com/deathseer/dystopia/may09271.html

sin of choice: greed

virtue: honesty

astrological info: Leo-sun,+ Sag.-moon= FIRE/FIRE

how i found B.P.A.L.: google.com searching for perfumes and oils.

comments: i'v always had an oil collection, but none as spiritual as Black Phoenix.

Name- Amber

URL- http://pages.villagephotos.com/page.asp?page_id=1882

Photo, if you don't mind- That little pic in my sig is me....plus there are some on that web page.

Sin of choice- Sloth- I just love to lie about all day.

Virtue-Integrity

Astrological Info- Aries

How'd you find out about BPAL- Madgiepie introduced me (through TLHC)

Comments- Finally scents that match my personality. It's great to have so many unique options.

Edited by amberbella

Name: Leslie, aka: Missanthropy, and "Boo" - to my close friends and family.

Photo: http://users.adelphia.net/~impurity/newfaces.jpg

Sin of choice: Lust - hubba hubba.

Virtue you embody: Loyalty. To the DEATH.

Astrological Info: Aries/Pisces Cusp - Ascending Pisces - Moon in Pisces. In short, I'm a sap sucking, hopelessly romantic believer in true love, and "happily ever after". I seem to attract the total opposite. Where's that gosh darn Aries side when I need it most!

How you found out about BPAL: From "Psychostatic", and Ebony (Lisa).

Comments: I wish I could get a massive refund for all the oils and perfumes I've wasted money on over the years. If I could, I'd restock with nothing but Black Phoenix scents.

Edited by MissAnthropy