Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
jj_j

Come to Me

A phenomenally powerful attractant. Sexual and commanding in the extreme.

Initial Impression: lightly herbal and citrus. Very clean smelling. Almost soapy, but in a good way.

On Wet: more lemon, maybe verbena?, less soapy but still very clean, very light

On Dry: spicier, pretty sure there's lemon verbena there..

Final Impression: works very well. Maybe a little too well. I attracted all sorts of people. Problem is that I tend to attract crazies. Forgot about that. Made people more talkative towards me as well.

Rating (on a scale of 1-5): 5, I'm a glutton for punishment

(eta description) Edited by Shollin

This is so flippin' squeaky clean! Hmmm, maybe it will remind guys of soapy steamy shower scenes or something, with its strong emphasis on sudsy cleanliness? :P Smells vaguely like a laundromat - maybe it will subconsciously evoke images of me doing his laundry? (yeah right, hahahaha!) I'm not sure...I haven't tested its potency yet as an attractant, but when I do wear it, it will def. be with a tight 50's-esque pastel sweater, a pencil skirt, and kitten heels - this is a play on the ole innocent good girl, clean enough to eat off of, girl next door thing that is like, really not my forte! I prefer more vampy come-hither scents, but maybe that just means this can really do something new for me. I dunno? :D :D I think I can use this to my advantage! We'll see!

Thanks to the lab for the frimp!

When I first got Come To Me, it was much sharper smelling and much more herbally. I've had the imp for over a month now, and there are some slight differences. There is still the herbal, but there is a soapy note as well. Not a bad thing, it smells like a fresh bar of soap. There is something that smells almost nostalgic, too. I just can't place it.

One of the last times I wore it, my friend told me I smelled really good. Or, as she put it, "In a totally straight way, you smell really fucking good" :P After a while I start to smell like freshly showered skin. Warm, clean and fresh.

Edited by policyoftruth

imp: a very strong, old-fashioned cleaning powder scent.

wet: this smells like an over-sweet boquet of flowers. very fresh and clean and sweet.

dry: light, sweet florals. there's something crisp and green-smelling underneath which still gives it that boquet feel.

On me this is all roses.

I do smell the soapy scent others have mentioned but it is far surpassed by the rose. The only way men would be attracted to me in this is if they really like the smelll of roses, and maybe they do.

Bottle: Soapy

Wet: Herbally and soapy

Drydown: It's kinda faint on me, so I'm not smelling it very well, but it's still very herbally/green/soapy/clean.

It's not really my kind of scent, but I hope it does what I want it to!

2.5 outta 5

In the bottle: floral

Wet application: omg lily of the valley and jasmine

Dry: lily of the valley french milled soap

Overall: nice but too girly for me; will give to a friend, who will probably love it. Oh, and no "Come To Me" results ;-(

For me, this is a very light floral with just a hint of soapiness. Throw is also light, and staying power is poor; after 6 hours, it's completely gone. Inoffensive, but nothing like what I'd think of as sexual or commanding. And not at all me -- it's the swap pile for this one.

i need a bottle, this stuff works.

in the bottle it smelled like a fresh green floral and that's what it initially smelled like on my skin as well.

about an hour later it's a bit soapy smelling, but still a very nice, floral and fresh scent.

we'll see how it morphs a bit later in the day.

unfortunately i work in an office with only one other person, a guy, and this must be hell for him, lol.

he's being sooooo sweet and kind and friendly today and is coming over by my desk a lot more than usual...even though we share a room and he's only about 15 feet away anyway.

lol.

my intent was to test this on him 'cause i figured if it worked on him it'd work on just about anyone.

good stuff!

not my favorite scent in the world, but it's nice...and it does what it's supposed to do so who can pass that up?

ETA: after this has been on for a while it develops a sharp note i really like, something that kind of reminds me of deep in earth and zombi. mmm.

also...this stuff doesn't only work on guys, it works on EVERYONE.

people were gravitating toward me all day yesterday. even my little cousin who is usually a horribly behaved, biting, hitting, fit-throwing brat was sweet and kind and kept hugging me and hanging on me and telling me i smelled good and smiling at me and putting her head on my shoulder, etc... man, if this stuff can tame that beast, i NEED a bottle!

Edited by SadTomato

Very soft, green florals that are going a bit soapy. I think I get jasmine and rose from this. It's...eh. Might try it as a laundry freshener to see if it lingers on my clothes a bit and works its magic!

Trying this today, no other testers on so that I can see if it works too. Smellwise, so far, I can BARELY smell this. So I applied more. Quite a bit more. I still can barely smell it. I agree with clean, and maybe lemony or verbena more likely, but seriously - the smell won't be whats attracting anyone. On me, its practically nonexistant. I love the good squeaky clean smells too! I'm afraid to put more on, in case my nose is just broken...

This is totally soap, from the get-go. Not like lily, though. It's softer and not screeching like lily tends to do on my skin. Nice but not a keeper for me.

Edit: To be fair, the soapyness did wear off a bit, and it became an almost fizzy rainy showery scent. It's not bad, but still not quite a keeper for me. There are too many other scents competing for space in my collection.

Edited by Forspecial Plate

I didn't get the soapy smell, but at first it smelled very strongly of lemons. Then came the herbal note and when dry- honeysuckle. It smells absolutely lovely, but has almost no throw at all. I haven't noted any effect on the opposite sex and people around me usually is nice to me anyway. But I like it very much, nevertheless. perhaps because it's so different from what I usually wear.

This review will probably be one of my shortest.

This smells like someone just dumped a ton of flowers on my head!

Reminds me a tiny bit of "Follow Me Boy"...it's just way way floral.....and a tiny bit fresh.

Let it be known that I do not like the smell of soap. This was a freebie I got. Good thing it was free. My head is spinning from the soapiness. Someone else mentioned the laundry detergent aisle at the store. Yep! I can't wait to get out of that aisle. Just like I can't wait to wash this one off. :P

I got this as a frimp, and I hadn't even looked at it really when a friend of mine picked it up and said it smelled really, really good. I took a whiff, and I don't know what is wrong with me but I smelled something that smelled almost like... I hate to say it, but fresh poop. I got a tiny dab on one of my fingers, and the smell got so overpoweringly strong that I had to go run and wash it off because it was playing games with my gag reflex.

I really wish I knew what notes were in this, because Tenochtitlan does the same thing to me, though others only smell spicy green freshness. :P

Sweet and fresh lily of the valley and jasmine. Dries down to smell like the bushes outside my mom's house (Daphne I think...) that smell amazing and are the signature scent of spring at my mums. Really nice for a floral! :P

In the imp:

Clean. Like, fresh laundry on a sunny day clean.

On the skin:

It's going aquatic, spicy florals on me and dare I say, I love it. There's definitely some throw to this one and it's still got that clean vibe going on that I love so much. I think I'm getting Lily of the Valley, but my poor mind doesn't recognize all different floral scents and thus, tries to whop it as carnations, which I also love very much.

Overall:

Er, this works, at least I'm pretty sure it does. I got followed around the bookstore today when I wore it out, and the cashier was extra cheery. Admittedly, a little goes a long way for me so I definitely need to wear a little less of it when I decide to wear it, but I can definitely see a bottle of this in my future.

In the vial: Fresh, green, herbal smell with a touch of alcohol.

Wet: It gets sweet and cloying, like the smell of rose scented soap.

Drydown: It fades to a nice soft smell of rose scented soap.

Overall: This is a very clean & sweet scent, I don't think it's for me but I'll definitely give it another try.

This doesn't smell like the laundry aisle on me, just very...passively floral, a little too sweet. Kinda clean, but mostly just...floral. A couch potato floral that can't decide to be anything in particular, so it just sits there. If I stick my nose right on top of it and inhale, I can almost smell something interesting underneath. Almost!

Imp: Lemon and floral.

Wet: Um... well... it smells like a lemon flavoured condom. A strong, biting latex scent over a hint of lemon and lily of the valley. It's not really sensuous. It smells like I work at the lemon flavoured condom factory but probably have never sampled the wares.

Dry: The latex scent dries down a bit but I still get a hint of it. It smells clean. Like fresh, clean skin that has been under a latex glove. It's kind of nice--I get primarily a lily of the valley scent and I do love me some lily of the valley. But I also get latex. And it creeps me out. I'm at home so I don't really have a tester pool for the metaphysical properties but I can't see the gents being into the scent of the old spinster lady who works down at the condom factory.

Throw: Good.

Overall: I dunno. I kind of like it despite all the latex I keep talking about. I saw the Watchmen this weekend and it probably smells a little like Laurie. Skin with a hint of perfume and a skin tight, kickass costume. Don't think it will go into heavy rotation but might join Highwayman in my pile of imps I keep to sniff because they confound me so.

Mmm.. I could use some of this kinda mojo..

In the imp: Hmm.. floor cleaner :lol: Green and white florals.. rather pretty if somewhat antiseptic

On: ewww.. hardcore over sweet flowers..

I'm a good sport and plan to give this one a try hidden in some discrete areas.. see if it works magic on the boy or not :lol:

Sniffing the imp, I'm getting mostly an herbal green scent.

Wet on my skin, still herbal and now citrus as well. The more it dries, the more soapy it goes on my skin.