Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I have the 2013 version from the Etsy store. Loving the red musk & leather. I get a hint of the woods. As for the rags, I could swear I smell a fabric note, but maybe not. LoL Feels like a Winter & Spring scent.

OK, just got a bottle of the OG 2006 release and I am HERE FOR IT.  In the bottle:  Slightly dusty/moldy leather and rags, with a hint of sourness like bath towels that need to be washed.  On, wet:  Almost dried blood red musk along with more damp leather and dust and a touch of mold, almost sourish.  Drydown:  This is the PERFECT anti-Xmas scent--it's a ball of organic decaying leather and rags, used to wipe up some very not-for-kids DARK red musk. Keeps that sharp organic edge for a long time on, even though it is low throw.  So glad I snagged this.

I agree with Three Moons. It is like an anti-christmas. I've been falling in love with this bottle the longer I have it. Smells so sweet, leathery, & dusty. I'm not a participant in Xmas, but I plan to wear this one a lot.

Edited by Rane.
Typo

Coming back to this Oct. 30, 2021. I've been wearing this for several hours, a couple of applications. Smells a small bit of ritual resin tossed on an incense coal. I'm loving it. Something close to saffron too that I smell, but I can tolerate it.

Edited by Rane.