Allegory

Loviater

Tombstone

Anne Bonney

Hellcat

Masquerade

VooDoo

Bacchanalia

Wow, that is great news, you two. I love it when great people who create great products team up. More power to you both.

I don't think it matters which scents you come out with first, they are all going to be bestsellers, especially on the forum!

I don't like Lavendar scents, plus, Lavendar soap is so "been there, done that". But that is just my 2 cents.

The really popular scents should be first... like Snake Oil, Queen Mab, Dana O'Shee. Oh and of course the signature scent: Black Phoenix!

And if I can put in a plug for Malediction or Umbra - I've been very sad about Lush discontinuing Middle Earth and I need to keep my boy smelling sexy.

Probably the easiest way to do it is to pick the most popular scent from each category. For instance, Snake Oil would be from the heavier incensey/oriental (at least that's how it is on me) category. At least to start with. Then you could expand after that and add more soaps per each category. But I think you have to have Snake Oil and Black Phoenix as those are your signature scents.

Ooh. That would be a fantabulous gift, actually - I know a lot of people who are nutters about rose soap.

Nero

Vice

Snake Oil

Could they be quite moisturising soaps, with soya milk and stuff? There's no point me using them if they dry me out and make my rashes flare up.

Could they be quite moisturising soaps, with soya milk and stuff? There's no point me using them if they dry me out and make my rashes flare up.

I have made milk soaps before, but for the ones for BPAL, most likely I will use my basic non-milk recipe...it is very moisturizing, though, as there's lots of cocoa and shea butters in it, as well as quite a few different oils that are great for dry skin. My skin tends to lean toward the dry and sensitive side, which is part of the reason I started making soap...I just couldn't deal with all the crap in commercial bars, and couldn't find the perfect one from all the different smaller soapmakers I tried.

...it is very moisturizing, though, as there's lots of cocoa and shea butters in it, as well as quite a few different oils that are great for dry skin...

Yes, they are great! Speaking from BR soap experience, I can say that my skin feels great! :P

oh wow!! This is so exciting!!

Let's see..

Alice

Embalming Fluid

Phantom Queen

Jolly Roger

Nocturne

oh, and I'd love Wolf's Heart for those days when I need some extra help - I've poured some of mine into a candle and it just works wonders!!

To toss my hat into the ring...

Villain

Phobos

Among many many others. Perhaps Oberon, since it goes so soapy on me maybe having it AS a soap would fix it! :D

I'm unsure you could go wrong in this, especially with all of us obsessive... I mean loyal fans. Ahem :P

How could I forget...

OTHELLO

I'm chomping at the bit to get my big bottle cause this is the one scent that really makes me feel both kick-ass (wore this to a job interview and just had time to get back home when they called and offered me the job!) and femine and sexy at the same time.

I know it's suppsed to be a masculine scent, but on me it's all flowers and spice and warmth and..... *swoon*

Tiger Lily.

I've not even gotten mine. But I want a Tiger Lily Soap *nods*

Pele

Kali

Scarecrow

Queen of Sheba

Again, not tried them really yet, but I can imagine these would be divine as soaps.

Tiger Lily.

I've not even gotten mine. But I want a Tiger Lily Soap *nods*

Pele

Kali

Scarecrow

Queen of Sheba

Again, not tried them really yet, but I can imagine these would be divine as soaps.

Ooh yeah, TygherRayn I agree...and I've not tried them either!! They're all on my list for my next order, except for Scarecrow. Others....hmmm...

Lust, Lust, Lust!!!

Spellbound

Hollywood Babylon

Tamora

What a gorgeous bathing experience it would be!!!

.... mmmm

Sin

THE STAR (oh please oh please !!! :P)

snake oil

pele

thanks for letting us help you decide!!

My favourites that I can see working as a soap would be

Jezebel

O

Queen of Sheba sounds promising too.

Maybe I should have just requested something with honey :P