Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
grrrlennyl

Namaste

Got an imp as part of an order.

In bottle: woody lemongrass

On skin: the lemongrass is really strong; I'm a big fan of lemongrass but unfortunately it's turned a bit "cleaner"-y to me? 

After a few hours: floral.

This ended up not being a scent for me, unfortunately. Might swap this imp away.

Starts off as a soothing woody lemongrass -  not my normal scent but pleasant and relaxing. Unfortunately, the florals take over and go soapy. It dries down to a soapy sandalwood.  This would make a great atmos. 

This one also turned very soapy on my skin. Not an unpleasant scent at all--fresh and clean. But not what I'm looking for in a perfume. Love it in the vial, though! I'll probably use it for scenting a room.

In the imp: crisp lemon and sandalwood. Very light and airy. 

Wet: okay that is lemongrass. Much greener but still lemony. I'm getting sandalwood and some heavier notes, it's getting woodier and earthier. 

Dry: okay I definitely get the cedar and patchouli in the base, it's earthy but it stays overall very light. The lemongrass really lifts the whole scent. I think I get some of the indolic headiness from the jasmine but can't pick out the rose. A very bright incense, with a very raw/natural quality to it.