Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

I really like this one! It starts off as banana cream pie forward, with a realistic banana note, cream, and a graham cracker crust, but the blueberry joins in after a bit and it becomes less about the banana, although it's never a blueberry party on me. I get more of the crust than anything after a while, and by that point, it stays pretty close to the skin. I feel like there might be some cinnamon in here as well to give off more of a 'baked goods' sort of feel.

I don't think I'll be trying to hunt down lots of extra imps of this exclusive, but my imp is certainly a keeper!

Banana cream pie but the blueberries make it a little tart and fruity. Realistic! Like with banana pancakes, the banana doesn't last super long, leaving a blueberry pie to settle instead. Love it!

Wet, I get a burst of banana and blueberry backed by a graham cracker and oat crust. The fruity notes fade pretty fast and I'm left with the cream pie portion of the perfume. The cream is rich and sweet with a bit of vanilla. The crust does seem to have cinnamon in it, but it doesn't take over like it sometimes can.

It's quite yummy, but I wish the fruits stuck around more.

In the imp: Spices, the promise of banana cream pie, and a vague hint of something tart and fruity that gives the idea of blueberry.

Wet: No, wait! Come back! Two seconds of realistic banana pie filling reach my nostrils before HOOYA! CLOVE! IN YOUR FACE! The ghosts of blueberries past linger juuust a little longer before they too, vanish.

Dry: HI! I'M ALL-CONSUMING CLOVE. IT'S CLOVE O'CLOCK SOMEWHERE AND THAT SOMEWHERE IS HERE. BLUEBERRY BANANA WHO? NOT ON MY WATCH!

Holy hell, I thought I was smelling my clove mouthwash that I make from ground up cloves and salt because I tested this at night right before I brushed my teeth. The only difference is that this perfume is sweet, not salty.

Don't get me wrong, I love clove. Buuuuuut not at the expense of Blueberry Banana Cream Pie. I've tried other perfumes that have clove and wondered if my skin just eats the stuff, but apparently not. Or at least not where light fruity things can be sacrificed instead. Ah well.

All three of the pies from this past black friday, (2022) have been in heavy rotation for me. I'll start with one and layer the others throughout the day. I smell like a dreamy bakery, it's lovely.

In the bottle, graham cracker crust, realistic banana, tiniest little tinge of tart from the blueberry. 

On the skin wet, warms up fast, not a fruity smell in my opinion, but like a cooked fruit, way different.

Dry, doesn't have much of a throw, but I can feel the warm baked flavor. I smell delicious. 

Mostly, this smells like a buttery, flaky pastry crust, with creamy banana, with a very slight pop of blueberry. I love it--makes me hungry though.

In the imp, it is all banana all the time. On my skin, though, some butter and spice notes come out, and I get a hint of that blueberry tartness. Definitely a sweet and cozy scent overall. I'm not so enamored that I will be seeking out more than my one imp, but I am still glad I got to experience this one.

This starts as pure banana cream pie with the banana pudding and buttery graham cracker crust. I waited for the blueberry to come out. Over time you do notice its tart, fruity note that splits 50/50 with the banana note. The note crust gets spicier (cinnamon) as it sits, as well. This is a nice foodie perfume but idk if I would wear it that often. I think I prefer the first impression when it is pure banana with a more buttery, less spicy crust, but that’s just me.