Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Seajewel

X-Rayed Candy Bag

The sugary contents of last night’s Trick-or-Treat bucket blasted with atomic particles at your local hospital, producing a stark image of ghostly treats cast in a greeny-white radioactive glow.

This smells a little unsettling but also very nice and sweet. Hard rock sugar candies, with a sort of sinister undertone. Like rock sugar candy for a ghost! I really like it and haven't smelled this candy note before. 

Folks, this is way better than I thought this would be.

My original thought was that this would be like a predominantly fruity candy scent, with perhaps a smear of chocolate, some plastic from a bag or pail, and some green musk for the radioactive glow. But I was wrong! There's no chocolate (yay!) and no plastic (yay!). AND NO MUSK (woo!).

I get mostly sugary lime candy, a bit of strawberry candy, and some lemony tea from this. So it is very lemon-lime on me, with just a hint of strawberry, and I am here for it.

I took a chance on a bottle of this because it sounded so weird, but it is actually one of my favorite Weenies that I blind-bottled. Don't be too afraid to try it if you like citrus, candy, or tea scents! :cthulhu: 

ETA: I deathmatched this with Candy Bag Debris, a Weenie 'single note' of years past, and they are nothing alike! That one is more fun dip and smarties dust, and maybe some taffy.

Edited by doomsday_disco

Unsettling is exactly the right word. Vaguely fruity candy with an eerie green note. More candy on the skin, really fun! 

X-Rayed Candy Bag is glowing, effervescent candy (I get mostly citrus, which I love). Its uplifting, happy and strange. Makes me of think of candy necklaces, smarties dust, lemon heads and all the sour candies I loved as a kid. Description is dead on. Love 

This is wild, even though I have applied the same amount of this same scent on each wrist, it smells like in one hand I’m clutching a fruity fistful of tropical Jolly Ranchers and Smarties, and on the other side I’ve got a pocketful of creamy butterscotch Werthers, but I’m smelling them collectively through a luminous white musk, green tea, and honeydew haze.

Exactly what everyone's said - a big bucketful of those childhood sweet-tart fruity candies, Sweet-Tarts and Smarties and Jolly Ranchers, maybe some Pixie Stix, some Nerds...

It's delightful - very childhood nostalgic! I don't have anything else quite like it, and I'm glad I got it.

Like mango or melon candy, kinda juicy, probly the candies I wouldn't reach for. Doesn't play the best on me like most fruit notes. I think on the right skin it will be a fun fruity candy scent.