Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Seajewel

Frog Moon 2022

A pattering deluge of refreshing, enlivening, bright green notes: green tea, wet green musk, pine moss, fresh patchouli leaf, bamboo leaf, tulsi, pond grasses, and a pinch of wasabi.

I love Frog Moon 2022.  This and the "Fir Needle, Ivy Leaves & Moss" in my latest order are the rare green scents that have been absolute loves for me.
The bamboo note here is strong, pulpy, slightly sweet, cool, wet, and vividly green.  The green tea adds a hint of lemon and the wasabi a touch of crisp spiciness.  It feels like sitting down for tea in a shady garden next to a cool, tranquil stream, everything covered in moss and greenery.  The pine moss and green musk are familiar yet unusual.  The patchouli adds a little warmth and coziness.  Hard to describe, but everything is richly green and so lovely and lively.

Green green green green green! Frog Moon is a beautiful burst of lush greenery. I am only picking out the green tea, pine moss and wasabi specifically, but there doesn't seem to be any one dominant note to my nose. It smells so alive you can almost hear a bullfrog in the background. 

Green greenness and greenery. It's pretty easy being green here, with this bright green tea, swampy green moss, green-wooded bamboo, and grainy green wasabi.

At first, I mostly notice the green tea, swampy moss, and a general, sort of atmospheric bright green vibe that reminds me a little of a similar green brightness in Emerald Lace.

But that brightness fades quickly, and the wasabi amps up, in drydown. By the time Frog has dried, it's mostly a thick, bamboo-woody wasabi on my skin, as I seem to dial the wasabi up to 9, at least.

This would be a wonderful scent for me if I'd like to smell like wooded wasabi for a bit. If that ever becomes a goal (and I can't rule anything out), I'll think of this scent.

not my 'usual' kind of scent but lately i've been dipping my toe into these types as i am lacking warm weather perfumes. this one is perfect-it's cool, green and bright. i get the musk, bamboo and grasses the most at first. it's cool green and a bit damp. it's grassy, cool and wet. kind of aquatic in a way. very refreshing and perfect for spring/summer.

Wet, sweet fresh green skin. This starts out as a cluster of extremely wet bright green scents. There's warmth from the wasabi and tea. It becomes a kind of green floral wasabi on the drydown. Unique!