Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
zankoku_zen

Cardamom & Coconut

The bottle arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to try it. Duets are quickly becoming one of my favourite types of BPAL, and coconut is one of my best notes.

It's going to sound strange, but when I first put it on, Cardamom & Coconut reminds me of a cereal I love that has coconut and turmeric in it. As much as I love to eat that cereal, that's how much I love smelling this. As it dries, it quits smelling quite as foodie and it does become a poofy, spicy cloud. I don't find it overly sweet, but just right.

Worn alone, I feel that it could enhance the mood of a hot day or embrace you warmly when the weather is cold. It could also layer beautifully with all sorts of things, like Revenant Rhythm, as I discovered when I was testing them both.

Wow, what a combo! Both together up front, just delicious. The cardamom fades and I just have the cocomut, and that’s good too.

I smell like a cookie without the sugar, butter, and foodie notes! It's heavenly coconut and cardamom with the final drydown of light, sweet cardamom. SO GLAD I GOT A BOTTLE!