Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Snickerdoodle Coffee with Hazelnut Cream Atmosphere Spray

All sweetness and warmth.

Yep—this one does what it says on the tin.  Creamy, rich coffee with a hint of hazelnut (not too hazelnutty, but just enough to give a hint of rich nuttiness), cinnamon sugar, and a bit of burnt cookie.  Snag this one if you love foodie coffee blends.

All sweetness and warmth, indeed! This is a sweet, creamy coffee infused with snickerdoodle-flavored syrup that's strongest on the cinnamon and sugar with a dollop of hazelnut cream. The hazelnut cream is pretty strong when initially sprayed, giving this a somewhat nutty, syrupy, breakfast-y vibe, but it's the creamy, spiced coffee (that's much more cinnamon-y than Goblin Stampede) that's the star of the show. It smells delicious and exactly like its name!

This is not something I feel the need to grab a bottle of before it goes away, but I am glad that I was able to try it. :)

Edited by doomsday_disco

Slightly burned but accurate coffee. Or maybe the snickerdoodles were left on too long. That doesn't matter because there's syrup and toasted sugar and...marshmallows? It's hard to go wrong with those notes if you want a foody atmo.

I smell cookies and hazelnut straight away. Nothing burned, and the coffee isn't strong to my nose. This is superb.

There's a weird burnt note in this that I don't love. Under that is a super realistic cookie note that I do love. Add them both together and it's just OK. I'll use up my decant.