Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

If there is one thing that my loving daughter has learned from me, it is to always be humble in victory.

The scent of shameless gloating: sparkling honey and a hint of salty biscuit.

I may go back for this one, too. It’s the smell of a clean baby chewing on a teething biscuit. Just precious!

This is interesting! I was hesitant because I usually amp honey. Wafting, Im reminded of a super sweet version of Goat milk, oatmeal, and honey. But then, babies were mentioned above, and now thats in my brain.

Getting in closer, it smells more magical. Its definitely going sweeter, like applesauce. The salty biscuit is balancing the honey really well, and doesnt do the weird, gross spit smell it normally does on me. I can see this being too sweet for most people, but theres a beauty in the simplicity and balance.

Edited by Carrie

Okay, so you know how there’s “floral vanilla” and “foodie vanilla”? The Lab/Post definitely has “perfumy honey” and “foodie honey.” This is the foodie honey, which is too wet and cloying for me. Not getting any of the salt or biscuit.

Honey honey honey, baby musk with a touch of salt. Did I mention honey? Medium throw and wear length.