Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Crystallized glittering shards of lightly spiced pumpkin sugar.

2017 version.

In the decant: When this first arrived, it was all pumpkin spices, no sugar. It was as if someone had spilled a jar of pumpkin spice. Now, I do get some sugar, but it's still mostly pumpkin spices.

Wet: Pumpkin spices, sweetened by sugar. It's like a sugared Pumpkin Spice Everything. It doesn't burn me, remarkably, but the area where I applied it is very warm and somewhat tingly. In any case, this is not lightly spiced.

Dry: Still sugared pumpkin spice, with the spices being somewhat calmer during this stage.

Verdict: This is pleasant, especially during the dry phase, but I don't feel the need to grab more of it.

Edited by dementia_divine

Finally, I got to try this! Decant of the 2017 version.

Spice and sugar! Warm and toasty, a little raspy and dry. Dries down to something like a spicy Sugar Skull. Pretty much just what I expected and wanted from this!

Smells very buttery on my skin, and quite almondy too. It is sweet, warm and spicy - makes me feel cozy. Strong scent and throw, I remember wearing this to work and overhearing some random person saying "it smells so biscuity here!", haha.

Unsure my imp's age, if I had to guess it'd be 2017!

Sugared pumpkin alright, mostly pumpkin pulp though. The pumpkin doesn't scream artificial to me and once dry I get a ton of pumpkin spices and  less of the actual pumpkin. It's basically like a pumpkin spice single note but a little sweeter and with actual pumpkin scent. A little buttery, but mostly spices.

Pretty good! Don't think I'll upgrade but I'm sure this would be a huge hit in the fall with pumpkin/pumpkin spice lovers.