Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
hammy

Places Everyone

Watching Lilith light up on stage makes me so proud and happy that I have trouble not crying. I believe that I will fall over dead when she collects her Tony Award and thanks me for carrying her backpack all those days.

Icy berry slushie, bubblegum, and blue lollipops.

In the bottle - This is a happy citrus candy smell. It reminds me of something, actually. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Wet - Oh shit. That's Juicy Fruit gum. On my wrist. What a world we live in. I keep waiting for some of the blue stuff -- berries, lollipops -- but my brain can't seem to get past the bubblegum.

Drydown - Once it settled in on me, the berries started to come out and the scent unfolded a bit. I like this, but be warned: I have an unnatural affinity for sugary sweet scents and some bonkers skin chemistry, so your mileage may vary.

Verdict - In the end, this was berries and bubblegum, as promised. I adore it, although I probably won't need a whole bottle.

Sweet, sugary berries (like blue raspberry snow cone syrup) and a powdery bubblegum scent. Fun and super-sweet, but only lasts about a half hour on my skin.

Fruit bubblegum.

No... a blue raspberry slushie.

Wait, no. Blueberry lollipops.

Wait, wait, wait. It's all of these things. And I need to hoard it. NOW.

Blue lollipops from the imp indeed! So happy, bubbly and nostalgic. Wet, it's all of the mentioned notes. It's a chilly blue lollipop on my skin on drydown, and it's making me hungry and I'm not mad about it but it is a problem. :yum:

No bubblegum at all for me, this is blue lollipops with a frosty sort of note. Very faint sadly. Nowhere near as good as the Blue Lollipops from a few years before this was released, but to me they do share a similar lollipop note. But this doesn't have that juicy blueberry and instead has a snow note.

Pretty, I might upgrade because I'm hoping the reason it was faint was because I didn't apply enough.

This starts off strongest on the berry slushie and blue lollipops on me. The blue lollipop note does remind me of Blue Lollipops from 2013, although it has been a long time since I've tried that one since I frimped my decant away long ago. The bubblegum in this peeks out more over time, but never becomes in-your-face bubblegum on me. But the berry slushie note dominates. It is somewhat tart and there's a frozen aspect to it.

Since the bubblegum in this is pretty tame, I think I would have enjoyed this if it were a different, sweeter slushy note. So I don't think I'd reach for this one, but I am glad I got to try this Lilith scent!

Edited by doomsday_disco