Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Atrous

Bright Red Dildo

I'd previously avoided Bright Red Dildo because honey notes usually overwhelm and drown out every scent I test with it.  BUT WOWZERS! :thud: I sure was missing out all these years - Bright Red Dildo is stunning and I've been wearing it regularly for weeks now. 

It definitely reminds me a bit of Snake Skin (which I also love).  The leather here is soft and comforting, and I think the honey is similar to the one in Door.  The honey note does still amp on me (as expected) but BRD smells so good that I just don't care. 

I've upgraded to full bottle. No contest.

Edited by rawgirl75

Didn’t touch this one much when I first bought it because it seemed like it would take some time to settle into its full complexity. After about 8 months of resting my 2021 bottle, I decided to make this my V-day scent this year and wow! The leather has now fully come out to play. Pure, sexy, musky leathery honey, and lasts all freaking day. When I huff my wrist the red musk/leather combo almost reminds me of my beloved Funnel of Love when I first got it. ❤️ Wear it when you need a dose of powerful domme energy ❤️

2022 edition. It's cushy, warm, & strong! I only applied two cap dabs & it is enveloping me now. Leather & honey turns out to be a fabulous combo! I see mention of red musk, perhaps that's what is slowly transforming this. Glad I finally grabbed a bottle after seeing it since I started collecting. I think I will enjoy wearing this during fall & winter.

2022 version

I love this! The honey note is decadent and sweet, balanced by the almost smoky red leather. I don't really get red musk in this, but maybe that's being engulfed by the oozing honey? A winning combo for sure!

In the imp I get a rich robust honey and a hint of light fruity red musk. On my skin the leather comes out, warm and just a touch of roughness. The fruity aspect I got initially does back just leaving a tint of 'red' in the scent, if that makes sense. The honey is a thick sweet glaze over it all. 

This is heavy red musk and a lot of leather.  No honey, at least so far.  A strong scent, that starts off with a ton of throw.  The reviews all say it’s more honey than red, but even an hour or so in, the honey is just a faint sweetening, this is RED LEATHER and honey.  I’m really surprised, I’ve avoided it all this time, but it’s actually good on me.  It reminds me of a red version of Black Rider.  Red musks usually take over, but this is more leather than musk.  I'm sure the fact that it's a year old makes a big difference, but I'll have to keep my eyes open for a bottle!

2022 version

Leather and musk.  No honey, not really red musk - but just a straight up golden musk and red leather. Medium throw, but great wear length.