Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

The spirits concur: misty bourbon vanilla and lemon sugar.

I was so excited that the goblins picked this one for me!
The lemon is super juicy, the whole of it is nice and light. Yes, being always the right answer...
I thought it would remind me of Lemon Scented Sticky Bat, but it's fresher and juicier, less candy like.

This is a beautiful, simple scent. Vanilla. Lemon. Light, soft, refreshing and sweet. A happy, positive "yes" (yes, she loves you; yes, the job is yours).

YES is a very interesting blend. It's a sugary lemon blend, but I get citron as opposed to lemon. In fact, sometimes it almost veers into grapefruit territory. I get just a whiff of vanilla musk.

Sadly, this doesn't even last 2.5 hours on me. It starts off with a nice throw, but it diminishes as each quarter hour until its finally gone.

SAD PANDA FACE. SAD.

the vanilla in this feels so perfectly pure. the sugared lemon almost goes a little cleaner-y on me, but not enough to calm the grabby hands reaction that I had to testing this beauty. very light and pretty.

eta wearing this again in 2019.  so gorgeous! lightly sweet and bright vanilla sugar with a glow from the citrus (no longer approaching "cleaner").  age has made this deeper and increased the sillage as well.  still going strong after eight hours on the job.  still a beloved favorite. 

Edited by annemathematics

Oh my, do I ADORE this. This is what I wanted Lemon Scented Sticky Bat but wasn't. A sweet, lovely lemon sugar. It reminds me a tiny bit of the Lemon Meringue doll I had as a kid. This is one of those scents that people of all ages can certainly wear. I would hoard this scent if I could, but for now, I will treasure the bottle I have. :wub2:

This is a lighter version of Lemon Scented sticky bat. Here the lemon is not strong at all nor is the sugar. It's there...and then it's gone. Not a fan. But I am glad I got to try it.

Sugary lemon. More tart, fresh, juicy and sour than blends like Gobo, Snow Angel or Lemon Scented Sticky Bat (and I like all three of those more than this one). Less candy and more real lemons + sugar, if that makes sense. Light and pleasant, but Gobo is my lemon-love, and Yes only lasts about two hours tops on my skin.